Give your company advanced online fax functionality.
Fax service is always on and you never get a busy signal
- Eliminate costly hardware and dedicated phone lines.
- All incoming faxes are handled online, so you’ll never miss a call or fax.
- Callers never hear a busy signal, even if you’re on the phone or receiving a fax transmission.
- Choose a toll-free or local number to send and receive faxes from around the world.
Send faxes from a range of sources and devices
- Send a fax online, directly from your email. Just attach files, add a cover letter, and you're good to go.
- Attach files from your computer or from cloud storage (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive) and send faxes directly using FaxOut.
- Use your RingCentral Softphone and Mobile App to send faxes, too.
Maximum control and security
- Preview and print faxes, design custom cover sheets, and annotate and even sign faxes - right from your computer.
- Transmit faxes securely over an encrypted connection.
- Store incoming faxes in a password protected online account.
- Fax to groups, block faxes without caller ID, specify different email and text values for each type of notification, and many more.
- Connect your existing fax machine to your RingCentral service with an analog adapter.
Receive faxes on any RingCentral phone number
- Every extension can take voice calls and faxes; no need for a separate fax number.
- Even if you’re on the phone, you’ll still receive your fax messages.
- Messages are stored securely in your account, and can be delivered as email attachments.
- Get instant notifications by text message or email whenever you receive an incoming fax.
Can I send to any fax machine?
- With RingCentral Internet Fax, you can send faxes to any fax machine in the US or overseas.
Can I send from any application?
- Once you become a subscriber, a RingCentral fax icon will appear within your Windows applications—such as Outlook®, Word, etc.
- Documents will be converted to PDF files and sent to any fax machine with a US or international number.
How do I install integrated fax?
- To install integrated fax, as well as Microsoft Outlook® integration, download and install the free real-time call management tool, Softphone™.
What are the system requirements for installing integrated fax?
- On Windows, Integrated fax requires Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8, Pentium or above processor or compatible, Minimum of 512MB of memory, and 200MB of hard drive space.
- On the Mac, integrated fax requires Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard or latest, G4 500 Mhz or any Intel processor, 512 MB of memory, and 100 MB of hard drive space.
Can I block junk faxes?
- RingCentral Internet Fax lets you block junk faxes as easily as you block junk email saving you time and printing costs.
Can I also receive phone calls on my RingCentral number?
- Your RingCentral number can be used for both fax and voice with VoIP capabilities along with sophisticated business-value features and flexible communications options.
How can I broadcast faxes to multiple people?
- In your online account, you can create “groups” of contacts and then easily send faxes to those groups.