Give your company advanced online fax functionality.
Internet fax benefits:
Fax service is always on and you never get a busy signal.
- Eliminate costly hardware and dedicated phone lines.
- All incoming faxes are handled online, so you’ll never miss an important message.
- Senders never get a busy signal, even if you’re on the phone or receiving a fax transmission.
- Choose a toll-free or local number to send and receive faxes from around the world.
Send faxes from a range of sources and devices.
- Send a fax online, directly from your email. Just attach files, add a cover letter, and you're good to go.
- Attach files from your computer or from cloud storage (Box, Dropbox™, Google Drive™) and send faxes directly using FaxOut.
- Use your RingCentral for Desktop and mobile app to send faxes, too.
Maximum control and security.
- Preview and print faxes and design custom cover sheets—right from your computer.
- Transmit faxes securely over an encrypted connection.
- Store incoming faxes in a password protected online account.
- Fax to groups, block faxes without caller ID, specify different email and text values for each type of notification, and many more.
- Connect your existing fax machine to your RingCentral service with an analog adapter.
Receive faxes on any RingCentral phone number.
- Every extension can take voice calls and faxes; no need for a separate fax number.
- Even if you’re on the phone, you’ll still receive your fax messages.
- Messages are stored securely in your account, and can be delivered as email attachments.
- Get instant notifications by text message or email whenever you receive an incoming fax.
Internet fax FAQs:
Can I send to any fax machine?
- With RingCentral Internet Fax, you can send faxes to any fax machine within the country or overseas.
Can I send from any application?
- Once you become a subscriber, a RingCentral fax icon will appear within your Windows® applications—such as Outlook, Word, etc.
- Documents will be converted to PDF files and sent to any fax machine with a local or international number.
How do I install integrated fax?
- To install integrated fax, as well as Microsoft Outlook® integration, download and install the free real-time RingCentral for Desktop.
What are the system requirements for installing integrated fax?
- On Windows, integrated fax requires Windows 7.0 or later, Pentium or above processor or compatible, minimum of 512 MB of memory, and 200 MB of hard drive space.
- On the Mac, integrated fax requires Mac OS® 10.7 or later, Intel processor, 512 MB of memory, and 100 MB of hard drive space.
Can I block junk faxes?
- RingCentral Internet Fax lets you block junk faxes as easily as you block junk email saving you time and printing costs.
Can I also receive phone calls on my RingCentral number?
- Your RingCentral number can be used for both fax and voice with VoIP capabilities along with sophisticated business-value features and flexible communications options.
How can I broadcast faxes to multiple people?
- In your online account, you can create “groups” of contacts and then easily send faxes to those groups.