Stay connected with maximum flexibility
- Audio conferencing enables multiple people on multiple phones to connect on the same call. Each person dials in to a central conferencing line and can hear and speak to all the other people who call in to the same line. Conference calls are audio-only connections.
Meetings made easy with conferencing.
- Your company gets a single, dedicated audio conferencing bridge dial-in phone number for easy universal access.
- Each user is assigned a unique host code and participants code that is exclusively theirs to use, ensuring that multiple users in the company can hold conference calls simultaneously and no one interferes with anyone else.
- The audio conferencing line is always ready and available. There’s no need to make a call reservation or schedule a call—ideal for bringing people together for ad hoc discussions.
Host unlimited audio conferences.
- Every user can host an unlimited number of audio conference calls, with up to 1,000 attendees per conference.
- Participants don’t need to be on the RingCentral network to join a call. You can invite employees, associates, clients, customers, and vendors to your conference. There are no restrictions in the number of conference calls participants can join.
- Encourage international participants to join your calls by including local dial-in numbers in your invitations. Local numbers don’t have additional toll charges and are available in over 50 countries.
- Extend your business opportunities by offering your participants additional toll-free or premium conference numbers in over 80 countries.
Conferencing works across devices.
- Never again feel tethered to your office. Access conference calls from a desk phone, computer, or mobile device from wherever you are. You can even switch devices midway through the conference without interruption.
- No need to remember your host access code while using your mobile phone. One tap on your phone instantly starts a conference.
- Participants don’t need to remember lengthy access codes either. One tap on their text message invitation immediately connects them to the conference.
Hosts have full control of the conference call.
- Invite participants quickly and easily through email or SMS text messaging. Dial-in details are automatically included in the invitations.
- Easily manage participant logistics by taking a caller count, block unwanted callers, or hear sounds every time callers join or exit the call.
- Facilitate the meeting with discreet touch-tone commands to mute participants, record the call, flip and continue the call using another device, or officially end the call.
More Video features