cloud phone • Administration
Increase your company’s visibility with free publication of your contact information in national and local business directories.
Benefits of directory listings:
- Get your company details published in National Local Directory Assistance and show up as a local listing when people in your area search directories in your business category.
- Add your company’s primary contact information, including company name, address, main phone number, and main fax number.
- After your Directory Assistance entry is published, it can be updated within 24–72 hours, and you can delete it at any time.
- If you change the location of your listed business, it’s easy to update or cancel your entry.
- Directory listings is a free advertising feature for RingCentral MVP customers.
Directory listings FAQs:
- Many businesses list their company information on national and local listings sites using this free RingCentral MVP feature. Simply instruct your account admin to go to the homepage of your account. Under Settings in the Company Shortcuts section, there’s a shortcut for 411. The admin should then click 411 and select the primary phone number, address, fax, and also a toll-free number you want to promote. Hit Publish and it’s done.
- Once your listing is posted to directories, your business can make changes and even delete your entire listing. Your account admin simply goes to your Listing Details and selects Edit or Remove to make changes to your profile.
- You get one listing per company, and get to publish your main company number, fax number, and business address.
More Administration features
Get started today
Thank you for your interest in RingCentral
A sales advisor will contact you within 24 hours. If you'd like to speak to someone now, please call (800) 574 5290