Professionally recorded greetings
Enhance the image of your company and dramatically improve the experience for incoming callers to your business by using professional voice recordings, announcements, on-hold messages, and voicemail greetings.
RingCentral has forged a partnership with SNAP Recordings, a company that specializes in gathering the best and most diverse voice talent for your professional business message recordings. SNAP Recordings makes it easy for you to create a customized, professional voice recording in just a few steps.
Benefits of professionally recorded greetings:
Deliver the polished sound of an established, professional business.
- Professionally recorded greetings and on-hold messages add sophistication, substance, and an impressive dynamic to content on your system menus, business voicemail greetings, and directories. Well-spoken messages, delivered by professional voice actors, make even the simplest of directions impressive.
- Customize messages and greetings to address the specific needs of different types of callers as well as internal departments, extensions, and individuals. Take your pick of background music tracks to keep listeners entertained and feeling that their calls are important while navigating your system.
- Choose from a wide range of male and female voice talents for a professional voice recording used for greeting callers. You can choose English (United States, UK, Australia, Canada) talent, and there is also talent fluent in Spanish, French, and Italian. Industry-specific suggestions are available for real estate, technology, medical, ecommerce, legal and accounting.
Play helpful, clear, and compelling information while your callers wait on hold.
- Callers don’t look forward to being on hold, but it’s a reasonable scenario for a thriving business. The right busy greeting is key is to keep callers engaged and feeling you respect their time. With professional voice recording, you can take the opportunity to answer frequently asked questions, such as giving directions to your company location. Don’t forget, your voice message is perhaps even more important when asking a caller to leave a message for your business. And of course, be sure to return those calls as promptly as possible.
- Hold times, transfers, and call queues are golden opportunities to offer value to your customers and clients. Keep callers engaged and do some strategic marketing such as announcing new products, services, and special events/promotions. You can assist callers by answering frequently answered questions and including a range of “how-to” instructions for self-service of your products and services.
- You can also retain and please more on-hold callers with a selection of music tracks from diverse genres and insert breaks in the music with reassuring voice updates that maintain an attentive atmosphere for callers. Customize messages throughout the phone call so people feel you value their patience and offer them new information to better understand your products and services.
Professional voice recording industry specialists guide you every step of the way.
- SNAP Recordings offers RingCentral customers a variety of packages, including pay as you go, so you can choose single messages or two or more as needed. You can also select from a range of packages based on the time of the on-hold and greetings messages you want to make.*
- Visit snaprecordings.com/ringcentral and begin the simple three-step process of bringing your recordings to life. If you would like some personal direction, suggestions, or advice, a representative is available via voice and chat. Review samples from over 100 prominent voice performers fluent in English, Spanish, and French, with a variety of dialects.
- Creating your custom script is easy and to help you get started there are a range of examples you can review. Once you’ve written your custom script, simply download your professional message from SNAP Recordings and then upload the message into your RingCentral Account—it’s truly a snap.
*Packages start as low as $50.
Professionally recorded greetings FAQs:
Do you supply suggested scripts?
- Yes, there are guidelines for auto-attendant messages and various greetings, examples for a wide range of industries, and audio samples located at: http://www.snaprecordings.com/voices.
What type of files can I use?
- SNAP Recordings will supply your professional voice recording as a .wav or .MP3 file. For best quality, .wav files should be CCITT u-Law (G711a), 8kHz, 8 bit, mono and .MP3s should be PCM, 8kHz, 16 bit, mono.
How do I upload the recordings to my phone system?
- In your RingCentral account go to Screening, Greeting and Hold Music > choose the type of message (ex. call screening, connecting, message) Set Message > Custom > Import > Save to upload your greeting.
- To upload voicemail greetings, go to Messages & Notifications > Voicemail Greeting > Custom >
Import > Save.
- Additionally, SNAP Recordings will upload your voicemails for $15 per mailbox.
Why is the end of my professional voice recording cut off?
- It may not be. Check for a setting called “Fade Out” in the program you’re listening to the recoding in, such as iTunes. If this is the case, turn it off to hear your full recording.
How long does it take to get my recordings?
- The standard turn-around time is 5–7 business days. Rush delivery is available in 2–3 days for $50 for the first 75 words and another $25 for each additional 75 words.