Analytics and reporting tools that help grow your business
Let everyone from IT, sales, marketing, HR, and others discover their own “aha!” moment with customizable dashboards and real-time insights.
Troubleshooting has never been so easy. Identify issues fast with pinpoint accuracy and live and historical quality-of-service reporting.
Never miss a chance to take action with alerts and subscriptions delivered right to your inbox.
Business analytics for more breakthroughs
Analytics and reporting tools for making confident business decisions, every time.
Real-time and historical insights
Get visibility on how your communications drive your business, from anywhere, on any device. See what’s happening in real-time with interactive reports or explore historical trends and patterns.
Customizable and flexible
Get answers to your most critical questions by customizing what you see with intuitive, easy-to-use interfaces. Use pre-defined templates or start from scratch with no special skills required.
Keep everyone informed
Stay on top of what’s happening with report subscriptions, wallboard views, and data-driven alerts delivered right to your inbox.
Optimize and respond
Eliminate disruptions and ensure maximum value.
Get a real-time, at-a-glance view of your global system’s health, with interactive reports that cover your network, endpoints, devices, and rooms.
Respond to issues quickly
Reduce your ticket volume and time-to-resolution by proactively troubleshooting issues in real-time from anywhere. Identify problems quickly with detailed metrics, alerting and quality scoring.
Maximize return on investment
Make sure you’re getting the most out of your investment with detailed, user-level usage metrics across your entire message, video, and phone platform.
Real-time monitoring has never been easier
Experience a business phone system that goes further
- Business phone
- Team messaging
- Video meetings
- Much more
Analytics and reporting tools for every department
Call tracking software that elevates your sales teams
Identify the habits of highly successful salespeople and provide pathways to make everyone a top performer.
- View call tracking patterns in real-time whether they’re in the office, on the road or working remotely.
- Use communication metrics to reward top performers, set KPIs, simplify decision-making and train new salespeople.
- Send weekly status reports to sales leaders.
Strengthen your relationships with customers and staff
Optimize your customer resources with a call tracking solution that offers insights into time spent on billing questions, collections, invoicing, and other customer service issues.
- Track customer engagement across their entire experience by measuring talk times, call volume, hold times, and other critical metrics.
- Identify optimal staffing needs based on time of day and day of the week, ensuring happy employees and happy customers.
- Quickly re-route phone calls in real-time to idle staff based on sudden changes in demand.
Understand your customers with call tracking
Collect valuable insights on what's meaningful to your customers and prospects based on interests, location, and preferred channels.
- Track local number routing to identify your customer's geographic region.
- Measure call queues based on caller interest (product category, promotion response, etc.).
- Measure RingCentral WebinarTM performance to better understand your customer's engagement.
- Measure campaign performance and adjust on the fly.
Keep everything running smoothly
Use live call and video meeting data to ensure your customers, partners, and employees have the best experiences in a hybrid world.
- Get live and historical meeting and call tracking data delivered in a helpful, detailed summary and can be viewed on any device.
- Customize views without the need to export data to other tools. Developer APIs are also available.
- Detailed quality metrics provided across mobile, web, devices, or RingCentral Rooms.
See how our analytics stack up
Real results from real customers
Our secret weapon isn't secret anymore
Frequently Asked Questions
Our analytic and call tracking solutions are considered by most to be leading the industry in depth and breadth.
But don’t take our word for it. Read a few of our customer success stories to find out how our top-of-the-line call tracking software and data analysis has helped businesses of all sizes.
Yes, you can use our analytics to view call tracking history.
However, we go way beyond call logs. Once you use our analytic applications you may never want to go back to the painful process of exporting your call tracking data.
Our customers have used our call tracking software and business analytics to build their own visuals using simple drag and drop interfaces, and report directly from any browser, even on mobile.
Most of our call analytics and data reporting tools are currently available free for our Standard MVP subscribers or above. Our Live Reports application, which is designed for real-time phone call queue monitoring, is available as an add-on and requires an additional fee. It’s just that simple.
Yes. If you must, exporting data to another application is easy. Although, you might fall in love with the built-in analysis tools we provide.
We take full blame if those applications start gathering dust. If you’re trying to build a consistent automated process, we’d suggest you take our call analytics APIs for a spin.
If you have our MVP Standard suite or above, your RingCentral administrator can add you to the appropriate security groups.
After that simply go to: https://analytics.ringcentral.com to get started. If you’re interested in Live Reports, contact your sales representative, and ask them to add Live Reports to your account.
Once added, your admin can purchase and assign licenses to whomever needs them in the billing section of our service portal.