No hardware needed Always on Secure Instant Activation
An 888 number from RingCentral comes with a host of features at a low price, including Internet fax, enhanced voicemail and comprehensive call forwarding options. Business associates, clients, friends and family can call you free-of-charge any time, anywhere. And you won't miss an important call, message or fax again.
Call Service with More:
- A virtual phone number - from just 3.9¢ per minute, no double leg billing.
- A single number for fax and voice - give one number to all your business contacts, clients, friends and family members.
- Enhanced Privacy - don't take calls if you are busy or don't recognize the caller ID.
- A virtual office - project the image of a coast-to-coast presence even if you are hundreds of miles away.
- A virtual PBX - Most of the features of a hardware PBX are replicated in the RingCentral service, so there are no parts to wear out.
Here's how it works:
When someone calls your RingCentral tollfree 888 number, the call is forwarded to one or more nominated numbers, such as your home, business or cell phone. Caller-ID identifies the caller: you can choose to accept the call, send it to voicemail, or easily type a reply.
You can also receive faxes on this number. Faxes are delivered to your email address or you can view them with your favorite Web browser. You can also send and broadcast faxes from any Windows application. RingCentral is the ultimate communications service for your growing business.
Loaded with features
Your 888 numbers come loaded with many features designed to provide more flexibility for handling calls and faxes. Your telecommunications will become more valuable more hours of the day, enabling you to be more productive, professional and profitable. Learn more...