RingCentral for Salesforce®
Seamless integration between your RingCentral phone system and Salesforce CRM
Complete cloud-based app
- Use your browser on any platform (Windows®, Mac®);
no software installation is needed.
- Make or receive calls through the RingCentral phone system, directly from your account within Salesforce.
Increase call efficiency
- With simple click-to-dial from within Salesforce, you can spend more time servicing clients and less time dialing.
- Save time by eliminating misdials.
Drive organizational collaboration
- View multiple call records in separate windows.
- Easily collaborate within Salesforce using call records and RingCentral call management.
Enhance customer interaction
- Incoming callers are instantly matched to existing contact records, which are automatically displayed.
- Take notes while on a call and they'll be saved automatically.
Do I need to install any software to make this app work?
- This app runs entirely in the cloud, therefore no software is required for users. Simply follow the instructions provided in the Administrator Guide to configure the settings in Salesforce.
- You can use the app with any RingCentral endpoint, including a desk phone, the RingCentral Mobile App, or the RingCentral Desktop App. To view the User Guide, click here.
How does the app work?
- The app runs in your Salesforce account, and uses any RingCentral endpoint (desk phone, mobile app, desktop app, etc.) for dialing and call handling.
- You can call contacts from within Salesforce by simply clicking on the contact’s phone number.
- For incoming calls, the app automatically brings up any matching contact record.
- You can log notes during or after call, and work multiple interactions on separate tabs.
- Detailed reporting on calls is also available within Salesforce.
What do I need to use the app?
- You must have Salesforce Professional, Enterprise or Unlimited edition.
- You need to be running Windows XP or lateror Mac OS X Mountain Lion or later.