Seamless integration between your RingCentral phone system and Salesforce CRM.
Increase call efficiency
- With simple click-to-dial from within Salesforce, you can spend more time selling or servicing customers and less time dialing.
- Save time by eliminating misdials.
Drive organizational collaboration
- Work multiple call records in separate browser tabs.
- Easily collaborate within Salesforce using call records and RingCentral Softphone call management.
Enhance customer interaction
- Incoming callers are instantly matched to existing contact records which are automatically displayed.
- Take notes while on call – saved automatically.
How does the app work?
- The app runs in your Salesforce account, and uses your RingCentral Softphone for dialing and call handling.
- You can call contacts from within Salesforce by simply clicking on phone number.
- For incoming calls, the app automatically brings up the matching contact record.
- You can log notes during or after call, and work multiple interactions on separate tabs.
- Detailed reporting on calls is also available within Salesforce.
What do I need to use the app?
- You must have RingCentral Office (Premium or Enterprise) Edition. Please call sales at 1-877-323-8684 for pricing and details.
- You must have Salesforce Professional, Enterprise or Unlimited edition.
- You need to be running Windows XP or 7.
- You must have RingCentral Softphone installed and running on user desktops.
- Simply follow instructions provided in Administrator Guide to create the definition file in Salesforce.
- Login to your RingCentral account and go to Tools to download the RingCentral App for Salesforce on user desktops.
- Follow instructions provided in User Guide to install the RingCentral App for Salesforce on user desktops.