Let RingCentral for Salesforce enhance your CRM and Service Management experience by automating workflows, increasing call efficiency and improving the quality of customer interactions. The integration works in both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. RingCentral for Salesforce lets you make and receive calls directly from your Salesforce account. You can now schedule RingCentral Video meetings, in addition to quickly assigning call dispositions, logging calls, taking notes and more, without jumping back and forth between applications.
Available for Salesforce Classic or Salesforce Lightning. Applicable for both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
Custom Objects: Objects matched in the "Related To" field of a call log are no longer limited to Account, Opportunity, or Case. Admins now have the flexibility to create custom objects that are key to their organization's business processes, auditing and/or reporting.
Installation Made Easy: Now introducing an install wizard that will take the admin through a series of simple steps to configure the integration in 7 simple steps.
- Create a call center from the wizard
- Add and assign users to the call center from the install wizard
- Configure advanced features
- Easily manage access to reports, mobile features and recording link from the wizard
- In-App Calling: Now using WebRTC technology, leverage RingCentral calling capabilities like call controls, inbound, and outbound calls without ever navigating away from Salesforce.
- RingCentral Video: Now working seamlessly with RingCentral Video. View your RingCentral Video meetings in your Salesforce calendar. Configure your meeting settings within Salesforce.
- RingCentral Unified App: Users can now make and receive calls from the RingCentral unified app. No need to download the RingCentral phone app.
- High Velocity Sales (HVS): By powering the telephony side of a sales cadence we allow sales reps to click-to-call right from their work queue and log them with a HVS disposition to move your sales cadence forward. Only available for Salesforce Lightning.
- Performance reporting: View a complete dashboard of your team’s performance. Now you can edit and customize the RingCentral Analytics data as a native Salesforce report through our Cloud Phone Report.
- Click-to-call: Place calls from within Salesforce by clicking on any phone number, saving time and improving call efficiency.
- Instant screen pop-up: Incoming calls trigger screen pops with 360° view of the caller enabling quality interactions.
- Call logs: With advanced features such as offline call logging and multi-call log option, agents can address the most important tasks first.
- Schedule meetings: Seamlessly schedule RingCentral Video meetings from Salesforce.
- Integrates with the Salesforce app: Reach out to customers on the fly by calling or texting right from Account, Contact, or Lead tabs.
- Access from anywhere: Connect on both Windows® and Mac®, using any popular browser.
- Work the way you want: Work in Salesforce Classic or Salesforce Lightning UI.
Seamless integration with Salesforce
Integrating your RingCentral solution with everyday applications, such as Salesforce, allows you to automate tedious tasks, make your workflows more efficient, and offer your customers a superior experience.
Streamlined business communications
RingCentral for Salesforce reduces the need for agents to switch between multiple devices and applications to access key business functionalities to accomplish their daily tasks.
Exceptional customer experiences
Access to key customer information and call history allows agents to deliver a timely and personalized customer experience.
Original release date: 2014-05-03
- RingCentral for Salesforce is available for RingCentral Office® Premium and Ultimate customers.
- You must have a Salesforce Professional (PE) or above (EE and UE).
- Requires Windows® XP or above or Mac OS® X 10.8 Mountain Lion or above.
- Supported browsers include: Chrome™30 (or later), Firefox® 25 (or later), Safari® 6.0.5 - Safari is supported for Classic view only (or later), and Internet Explorer® 10 (or later).
- RingCentral for Salesforce is compatible with RingCentral Video and RingCentral Meetings
- RingCentral for Salesforce is NOT compatible with community licenses.
- High Velocity Sales feature compatibility: ONLY available for Lightning.
Latest Update: 08/26/2021 (Current Version: 6.15 - Release Notes)