- Multiple video layout options: View meeting participants in a filmstrip or gallery view, or isolate just the active speaker.
- Waiting room: Hosts have the ability to prevent unwanted guests and interruptions from entering.
- RingCentral Rooms for Poly: RingCentral Rooms is now available with Poly X series appliances—no PC or Mac required.
- Switch between cameras in a meeting (Mac rooms): Users in a room can switch to other available cameras during a meeting, and adjust their pan, tilt, and zoom (PTZ) enabled cameras.
- Instant screen share: Share your screen instantly from any 1:1, group, or team conversation.
- Click-to-dial: Set RingCentral as the default app to automatically launch when clicking on any telephone number.
- Multiple call handling: Make, receive, and manage multiple calls.
- Android 11 & iOS 14 support.
- RingCentral for Google: View multi-site and site codes in the RingCentral for Google Chrome extension and dial by short extensions.
- RingCentral for Salesforce: Users can now start and schedule RingCentral Video meetings from Global actions in Salesforce.
- Adoption & Usage: Improved user table readability with the option to select columns, access a list of endpoints and versions for each user, and identifying deleted users with a tooltip.
- Quality of Service (QoS): Addition of Network Quality Indicator (NQI) to the timeline view, a list of all IPs, ISPs, locations, and network types under network details, and masking guest participants’ information for privacy.
- Anonymized message content and author: Facilitate compliance with regulation such as GDPR with easy removal of message content and author via UI and API calls.
- Structured messages for “Source SDK”: Structured messages that allow a customer to choose from a list of choices are now supported when custom integrations are developed using the Source SDK.
- Increased number per leads for Human Call Initiator (Fetch mode): Increase productivity when multiple phone numbers are assigned to a single lead.