- Access global dial-in numbers
- Join waiting rooms
- Auto dial passwords from the context of your email invites
Seamlessly integrate your RingCentral communications and collaboration solution with Google Cloud to create a powerful business communications hub. The RingCentral for Google Chrome extension makes it easy for your teams to access key RingCentral features without leaving their Google applications, simplifying workflow, and increasing productivity.
- Schedule and join RingCentral Video meetings
- Join waiting rooms
- Access global dial in numbers
Chrome browser softphone:
- Access RingCentral from any Chrome web page
- Visit the RingCentral message hub to view or respond to texts, voicemails, and faxes
- View your complete communications history (calls, texts, and voicemails)
- Manage inbound call handling settings and active call control features (multi-way call, transfer, record, flip, and more)
- Combine your RingCentral and Google contacts in one easy-to-search screen
- Click-to-call or click-to-SMS phone numbers from any Chrome web page
- Determine a location where the proper authorities can be directed in the case of an emergency
- Set your presence and view the presence of your RingCentral and Google contacts
- Schedule meetings and invite with Google Calendar
► Seamless integration with Google Chrome
Connecting RingCentral with the web browser you use every day allows you to automate tedious tasks in your workflow for added efficiency and ease of use.
► Streamlined business communications
The RingCentral for Google Chrome extension reduces the need for users to turn to other tools while working in their persistent Google applications.
► Productive team collaboration
The ability to efficiently schedule and join meetings evolves your team collaboration, keeping projects moving forward in a productive way.
Interested in starting a free RingCentral trial? Give us a ring at 866-269-3458
Original release date:
- RingCentral for Google is available to all RingCentral Office® customers
- RingCentral for Google is available as a Chrome extension
- RingCentral for Google now supports the RingCentral App as a calling endpoint
- You must have an active Google account
- Windows® 7 & above or Mac OS® X 10.8 Mountain Lion (or later), operating systems are required
- Supported browsers include Chrome™ 69 (or later).
- Chrome extension supports Chrome OS
- Latest update: 1/28/21