RingCentral® for Skype™ for Business
Up your productivity by enhancing Skype for Business for Windows® with powerful RingCentral features.
Benefits of RingCentral for Skype for Business:
Transform Skype for Business into your all-in-one cloud communications hub
Connect easily with anyone, whether they use Skype or not
- Make and receive calls directly within Skype for Business to any phone number you choose, not just your Skype contacts.
Handle multiple calls and phone numbers with ease
- With Skype for Business integration from RingCentral, our intuitive interface makes it simple to switch between calls. Plus, choose which outbound caller ID to use.
Take control of your communications with advanced calling features
- Enhance Skype for Business with the RingCentral features you love, including one-click call transfers, Call Flip, call recording, and more.
Send and receive texts to any mobile number or contact
- Send texts to individuals or groups right from within Skype for Business.
- Enjoy full conversation view and access to your complete SMS history without ever leaving the Skype for Business app.
Set up a RingCentral meeting or conference instantly
- Start a RingCentral video meeting, screen share, or audio conference directly within Skype for Business. Simply click to send a text with your invitation to any of your RingCentral or Skype contacts.
- Hold an instant conference call with up to 1,000 participants and enable unique conference bridge access and international dial-in numbers.
Easily collaborate with your colleagues
- Instantly update your presence status within Skype for Business. Your colleagues can view if you are available to talk, message, or meet right from the Skype for Business app.
RingCentral for Skype for Business FAQs:
What are the system requirements for using RingCentral for Skype for Business?
- Available to all RingCentral Office customers, the Skype for Business integration app runs on Windows 7 or later (32 bit or 64 bit) on PCs, or Windows 10 (64 bit) on Surface tablets. Skype for Business 2015 or later is supported.
Is RingCentral for Skype for Business compatible with Skype for Business Server and Skype for Business Online?
- Yes. RingCentral for Skype for Business works with both services.
When I use RingCentral for Skype for Business, will my calls be routed via RingOut?
- No. RingCentral for Skype for Business utilizes WebRTC technology. This allows you to make and receive calls directly within the app. Note: Web calling requires you to log in to the app with the valid RingCentral phone number that’s assigned to your extension.