RingCentral for Microsoft Dynamics 365
Drive productivity by seamlessly integrating your cloud communications and collaboration solution into Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Integration for RingCentral
RingCentral for Microsoft Dynamics 365 empowers reps and agents to streamline daily business workflows with business-critical actions like click to dial, inbound screen pops, and automatic call and SMS logging. Enhance your CRM experience and automate your sales cycle, improve workforce productivity, increase call efficiency, and enhance customer interactions with RingCentral and Microsoft Dynamics 365 integrated.
- Make and receive calls: Dial through the RingCentral embedded solution within Microsoft Dynamics.
- Click-to-call: Place calls from within Dynamics 365 by clicking on the hyperlinked number within contact cards, saving time and improving call efficiency.
- Screen pops: Callers’ account records and contact histories are automatically displayed for all incoming calls so your team is always equipped for quality interactions.
- Automatic call logging: Seamlessly log all calls and text messages so your team never misses an important interaction.
- Message hub: Access all RingCentral text messages, voicemails, and faxes from one place.
- Create new records: Easily create new accounts, contacts, or leads.
- Customize RingCentral: Configure customizable settings like entity match, automatic call and text logging, and call handling settings.
We’re here to help!
New to RingCentral and not sure where to start? Need help installing? Start a free trial or get installation help by emailing us at MSFT@ringcentral.com
Original release date: 2019-11-20
- RingCentral MVP Premium or Ultimate editions
- Dynamics 365 (online) version 9.1 and higher versions
- Browsers: Google Chrome (recommended: version 69 or later) or Microsoft Edge.
- Updated: 04/23/21
App Scope and Permissions
When authorized, this app will be granted the following permissions:
|Call Control||Control and manage phone calls in real-time|
|Read Client Info||View client application provisioning information|
|WebSocket||Make API calls via the WebSocket transport|
|WebSocket Subscriptions||Manage and subscribe to websocket notifications|
|Read Accounts||View user account information, e.g. name, business name, and contact info|
|Problem Reports Management||Manage Client Problem Reports|
|Ring Out||Perform two-legged ring out phone calls|
|SMS||Send and receive SMS/MMS messages|
|Internal Messages||Send, and edit intra-company text messages|
|Read Call Log||View user call log records|
|Edit Messages||View and update message store data, including SMS, fax, voicemail, etc.|
|Edit Presence||View and modify user presence status|
|Send Usage Info||Send usage information to enable reporting|