Jira Add-in for RingCentral
Embed your Jira workflows directly into team messaging for a seamless task management experience.
RingCentral Jira Cloud Add-in
The new Jira Add-in will notify you whenever an update is made to your Jira ticket and allows you to interact with them from within the RingCentral app. You can stay on top of your work by seamlessly updating the ticket status, selecting due dates, and adding comments.
Note: This app stores your data in the US. The data may include authentication tokens, user accounts, call history, and other information. Please contact support if you have any concerns.
- Jira for RingCentral is now GA!
- Now, multiple ticket updates are consolidated into a single view, reducing the messaging burden for everyone following the ticket
- Receive real-time notifications to your RingCentral conversations whenever a Jira ticket is created or updated.
- Receive notifications in a direct conversation or choose to have them automatically posted to a group or a team.
- Stay up-to-date with your Jira tickets via the RingCentral app by choosing to receive notifications on any device - computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.
- Respond easily to the notifications by adding or updating the ticket status, due date, and comments.
Productive team collaboration: The Jira Add-in for RingCentral reduces the need to switch between multiple applications to stay on top of your tickets by getting the Jira updates all in one place.
Streamlined workflows: With the Jira Add-in, you can receive notifications of Jira updates and tag co-workers directly from within the RingCentral app, consolidating your work environment into a single view.
Reduce email and app overload: The Jira Add-in pulls updates into the team messaging app instead of receiving email notifications from Jira, which dramatically helps reduce the number of emails being sent and received.