Music on hold
cloud phone • Administration
Create powerful, sophisticated call-flow configurations with more menu options.
- Extend your Auto-Receptionist capability with connections to the Dial-By-Name Directory, system extensions, voicemail, or even external phone numbers.
- Simplify phone routing management for multiple locations and offices via cloud-based services.
- Scalable to meet your business needs, with up to 250 voice menus and submenus per account.
- Flexible: Deploy many separate IVR menus for multiple locations.
- Add a direct number (DID) for each IVR menu, independent of the main company number.
- Easily configure and manage phone tree menus with an intuitive graphical editor.
- Offers easy-to-customize inbound call routing and telephone prompts.
- Efficient deployment and bulk configuration with XML import/export capability.
- Professional IVR prompt creation with flexible options.
- Validation function helps identify any misconfigurations.
- The Multi-Level IVR (also known as Auto-Attendant) is an extended automated phone menu that gives you full control over how calls are routed to ensure your business needs are met. It efficiently connects callers to individuals, call queues, or locations within an organization, based on their selections from menus.
- Multi-Level IVR is an optional alternative to Auto-Receptionist that provides more powerful options to route incoming calls. Multi-Level IVR gives you flexibility to create a structured, multiple-layer phone routing menu. You can route the calls to any extension (e.g. user, group, or another IVR menu), a voicemail, or to an external number. It is ideal for multiple locations under one account.
- Yes, this feature supports nested menus. There is virtually no limitation to the number of layers, as long as the total number of IVR menus (including submenus) does not exceed 250.
- RingCentral offers IVR tools to configure and manage your phone menus, including an intuitive Visual IVR Editor. You can easily create and configure a graphical call routing flow based on the input of touch-tone keys.
- Using the IVR tool, you can record IVR prompts for your computer or via your phone. You can also use the text-to-speech option or upload IVR prompt recordings in MP3 or WAV formats. To enhance your company’s phone image, order custom, professional IVR prompts and other recordings for your system from our partner Snap Recordings.
- It is available for the RingCentral MVP Premium and Ultimate editions.
More Administration features
Get started today
Thank you for your interest in RingCentral
A sales advisor will contact you within 24 hours. If you'd like to speak to someone now, please call (800) 574 5290