November 2020 Releases
November 2020 Releases
- Third-party camera: RingCentral Video supports third-party cameras such as mmhmm, X-Split, and Snap Camera to provide virtual backgrounds and special effects.
- Inform the host how to invite participants: When there are no other participants, RingCentral Video will show a banner to the host informing them how to invite others.
- Logitech kits: RingCentral has certified select Logitech hardware kits for meeting rooms of different sizes.
- Waiting Room: The Waiting Room feature allows hosts/moderators to control when a participant joins the meeting.
- Highlight the active speaker prominently: Visually highlight the active speaker in gallery view
- Emoji reactions: Send funny emojis and emoticons in reaction to a post.
- Text formatting toolbar: Edit and format your messages to look the way you prefer using bold, bullets, and more.
- Message data export: Admins can export conversation data (in alignment with company data retention policies).
- Improved guest control: Allow admins to restrict guests from adding users in their company.
- Directed call pickup: A call pickup group member can now answer another member’s calls on their device.
- Global: Language localisation in Dutch and Korean.
- ISO 27001: RingCentral is ISO/IEC 27001 certified, the most widely recognised international standard for information security. As part of our ongoing commitment to security, this certificate demonstrates that RingCentral has a robust security program, with rigorous management activity and technical controls in place to meet the confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA) principles of information security.
- ISO 27017: RingCentral is ISO/IEC 27017 certified, an internationally recognised code of practice for cloud security.
- ISO 27018: RingCentral is ISO/IEC 27018 certified, an internationally recognised code of practice for cloud privacy.
- RingCentral for Microsoft Dynamics: Enjoy new additions to phone call activities after logging a call in Dynamics and enhanced contact matching for inbound calls.
- RingCentral Video quality of service: New data points and trend timeline added for CPU and memory utilisation for mobiles.
- RingCentral Rooms: Calendar connectivity and host/controller logged in/out statuses added for faster troubleshooting.
- License management: A new single-pane product catalogue view in the Admin Portal and a simpler workflow for authorised administrators to purchase and manage RingCentral licenses.
- Reset user: Reset a former user’s settings and assign the extension to a new user for quicker onboarding.
- Smart conversation close: Launched Instant Surveys for messaging channels with smart conversation close that prompts customers to answer “Is there anything I can help you with?” to increase satisfaction rates.
- Routing rules for preferred agent: In task mode, if the preferred agent is not connected or is away, the task will go directly to the next step of the topology, which is easily activated and controlled by admins.
Watch the November 2020 webinar
Our RingCentral University training team provides a more in-depth review of our recent updates and enhanced features.