Park calls in the cloud and retrieve from any phone in your business.
Call management with increased flexibility
- Park up to 50 calls simultaneously – both inbound and outbound calls.
- If call recipient is busy, have anyone from your team pick up calls from any of your desk phones.
Convenient parking in the cloud
- Simply press Call Park soft key on your desk phone and pass along the parked location to colleagues or departments.
- Unanswered calls ring back after five minutes, so you can ensure your callers are well attended.
Access parked calls from remote locations
- Park important calls while you’re out of the office, with a few simple touch tone commands on your smartphone or RingCentral Softphone.
- Call Park feature is enabled through your Call Routing/Forwarding rules, so you’re supported while you travel.
Which RingCentral plan is it available with?
- Call Park feature is included for free with RingCentral Office and Office Unlimited plans.
Does call Call Park work for both inbound and outbound calling?
- Call Park works for inbound and outbound calling. However, it is not supported on outbound calling to another user in your system.
Does it work only on RingCentral desk phones?
- Incoming calls can be parked and retrieved on any RingCentral desk phone, regardless of office location. Park soft key is available on all Cisco and Polycom devices (except Cisco SPA 508 and Cisco SPA 303).
- Calls can also be parked using touchtone commands on Softphone, and on your smartphone using the RingCentral App for iPhone and Android (with VoIP turned on).
What is park location?
- It’s the virtual system location – not to be confused with user extensions. Virtual locations where an inbound or outbound call is parked are preceded by a *, for example (*8xx).
- Maximum number of simultaneously parked locations is 50 (ranging from *801 to *899).
- Park locations are automatically assigned by the RingCentral system.
Does Call Park work for transferred calls?
- It is only supported for warm transfers on desk phone using Call Park soft key.
Can I park to specific user extension?
- No. That is private call park, which is currently not available.