October 2020 Releases
October 2020 Releases
- Film strip and active speaker: Meeting participants can switch their view of the video gallery to film strip or active speaker layouts.
- Waiting Rooms: Hosts can specify that participants be placed into a waiting room pending admittance.
- Video participant pagination: Participants in large meetings (>16 participants) can now view the video from all participants one “page” at a time.
- Updated user interface for sharing recordings: The web user interface for sharing recordings allows bulk and individual selection of recording recipients.
- New devices: Access RingCentral Rooms via Poly X30 and Poly X50 speaker/camera/microphone appliances.
- Dark theme: Select between dark and light themes for your in-app experience.
- Team Connect for RingCentral Video: Create a team with attendees from a scheduled meeting to chat or share files before, during, and after your meeting.
- RingCentral for Office 365: Choose to use the RingCentral app as your calling endpoint.
- RingCentral for Firefox: Choose to use the RingCentral app as your calling endpoint.
- RingCentral for Smarsh: Archive fax and voicemail data directly to Smarsh via RingCentral Archiver.
- Adoption and usage: App version information has been added for endpoints to support your upgrade plans, and admins can drill down to specific user-level data from widgets.
- Quality of Service (QoS): Addition of graph labels and quality scores to the session timeline and tooltips for media signal thresholds for improved readability.
- Rooms and devices: Rooms analytics now supports Android rooms, including rooms peripherals status, and dynamic tooltips provide an at-a-glance view of room status and health.
- Alerts: Select more than 10 targets (locations, ISPs, and devices) for automated alert notifications.
- Advanced analytics beta with drag-and-drop business intelligence.
- Improved productivity for HCI Pace: The UI has been updated so that the clicker agent simply clicks on the next number presented to increase productivity.
- Additional reports: Three additional reports have been added to help run faster analysis in the Analytics app.
Watch the November 2020 webinar
Our RingCentral University training team provides a more in-depth review of our recent updates and enhanced features.