RingCentral Video Ready!
RingCentral for Office 365 now works seamlessly with RingCentral Video.
Enjoy the ability to:
- Schedule a RingCentral Video meeting within the RingCentral for Office 365 Chrome extension
- Select RingCentral Video directly within your Outlook calendar invites conferencing drop down.
- Configure your meeting settings within the app or Outlook calendar
RingCentral for Office 365 seamlessly blends business communications into your work environment, transforming your Office 365 integration into an enterprise-grade communications hub with a powerful and easy-to-use interface that is very simple for end-users to deploy and for IT to manage. This integration empowers your workforce with a superior, robust cloud communications solution accessible directly from Microsoft Outlook® and Microsoft Teams on the web.
- Set RingCentral as the default for all communications.
- Make and receive calls, send and receive business SMS directly from the Office 365 Outlook or Teams from the web interface.
- Access your complete RingCentral communications history - calls, texts, faxes, and voicemails in a single view.
- Click-to-Dial or Click-to-SMS any phone number that appears in your Office 365 mail messages.
- Set RingCentral presence status.
- View all RingCentral and Office 365 contacts in one, easy-to-search screen.
- Schedule RingCentral Video meetings® or audio conferences natively from the Outlook calendar, from within the app, or from within your Teams group or direct chat conversations.
- Easily call or text your contacts from Office 365 contact cards.
- Add participants to an active call at any time.
- Select and change the mode and device to make calls as needed.
- Deploy on day one—no need for time-consuming customizations, professional services support, or middleware.
- Set a location where the proper authorities can be directed in the case of an emergency.
- Minimize the number of applications and programs you need to toggle between to get work done. Make and receive calls, send and receive texts, and view your complete communications history—calls, texts, and voicemails—from either Outlook of Teams UI.