- Use the RingCentral App as a calling endpoint.
Seamlessly integrate your RingCentral communications and collaboration solution with Firefox to create a powerful business communications hub. The RingCentral for Firefox extension makes it easy for your teams to access key RingCentral features without leaving the Firefox browser, simplifying workflow and increasing productivity.
- Schedule and join RingCentral Video meetings and audio conference calls via Google Calendar
Firefox browser softphone:
- Access the persistent RingCentral softphone tab from any Web page
- View your communications history and easily call or SMS and view contact cards directly from call history
- Active call control features (multi-party call, transfer, record, flip, etc.)
- Coordinate your active inbound, outbound, and on hold calls simultaneously in a single list view.
- Enter the message hub to view a complete list of voicemails, faxes, and texts in one view. Seamlessly compose SMS messages, view and download a fax file, and play, download, and flag voicemails.
- Receive inbound call notifications on the Firefox badge
- Combine your RingCentral, Google, and personal contacts in one easy-to-search screen and view your recent activities with a specific contact within contact details.
- Manage inbound call handling settings
- Change your presence status
- View the presence status of all your contacts
► Seamless integration with Firefox
Connecting RingCentral with the web browser you use every day allows you to automate tedious tasks in your workflow for added efficiency and ease of use.
► Streamlined business communications
The RingCentral for Firefox extension reduces the need for users to turn to other tools while working in the Firefox browser.
► Productive team collaboration
The ability to efficiently schedule and join conferences evolves your team collaboration, keeping projects moving forward in a productive way.
Download the RingCentral for Firefox Datasheet here.
Download the Installation Guide here.