cloud phone • Calling and Mobility
- Conveniently make calls by clicking any number in your online account, including contacts, messages, and call logs.
- Use RingOut to dial any number you see on a Web page, email or Word document.
- Make calls directly from within any application, including Microsoft® Outlook® by highlighting any number on your computer and click RingOut to dial the number.
- Listen to any voicemail message and return the call with a single touch.
- RingOut calls you first, and then connects you to the desired number so you won’t be charged for making an outbound call in hotel rooms and on courtesy phones.
- Show your RingCentral business number as your Caller ID from any location.
- Hide your personal phone numbers when using your home or mobile phone.
- To initiate calls with RingOut, you highlight a number and press a hotkey on your keyboard, click a phone number in your online account, or click RingOut from Softphone or Outlook®.
- A pop-up window will appear with two drop-down lists, one for the number or name of the person or business you’re calling and the other is a phone number you're using.
- Click Call and when your phone rings, pick it up and a voice prompt will say, “Hello, to connect this call, press 1."
- Yes and RingOut can also save you money. Numbers are dialler for you and connect you to an international number without misdials.
- Save on outrageous charges in hotels while you’re travelling abroad. Use RingOut to make calls call to your phone, which in-turn connect you to outside parties, so you are charged for an inbound rather than an outbound call.
More Calling and Mobility features
Get started today
Thank you for your interest in RingCentral
A sales advisor will contact you within 24 hours. If you'd like to speak to someone now, please call +44 (0)800 098 8136