What is RingCentral?
A virtual office phone provider
of advanced cloud-based
Have a question?
Call 800 820 3676
What is RingCentral Office ?
RingCentral Office is a cloud-based business phone and fax system. It combines a hosted phone system with advanced call and fax management, reliable phone and fax service, and full-featured IP phones that arrive pre-configured and ready for use.
“RingCentral allows me to be more prepared, to provide better customer service, and I am saving $50/mo over the last company I used.”
- Lily Gao, eBay PowerSellerHandsUp Marketing
Customer Success - TRUSTe
“Between increased functionality, user-level access, and the ability to manage the system from anywhere, we’re experiencing a 50% time savings.”
- Matt Benoit, IT Manager, TRUSTe
- The mobile advantage of virtual office phones
- More than just a mobile virtual office phone
The mobile advantage of virtual office phones
A virtual office phone is the communications solution that can keep up with the demands of a mobile enterprise.
There is a reason why companies are taking to virtual office phones. The business landscape has really changed compared to what it was a decade ago. Modern enterprises are no longer bound by physical limitations. That is why they need a communication system that can keep up with their on-the-go nature.
On-premise systems are just not cut out to handle these challenges. As its name implies, the system is limited to areas that its wires and cables can reach. Business owners and their employees need to be within the office to be able to use it. The most these traditional systems can offer in terms of mobility is call-forwarding and voicemail. If users want to make a call outside the office, they would have to rely on their own mobile phones.
Virtual office phones that keep up with modern businesses
It is not the fault of on-premise systems that it is no longer suited for modern businesses. After all, these were designed for traditional companies in which business transactions are typically conducted within the office. But, with the stability of Internet connections, companies have started to adapt a more flexible, mobile approach to doing business.
And that is one of the reasons why more and more businesses are switching to virtual office phone systems. This phone solution is hosted over the Internet and the connections are in the cloud, making it more suited to mobile businesses. With this, business owners get more control over how their business communicates. They can access and manage their account through an easy-to-use online Interface where they can add or delete extensions, set up customized greetings, monitor call logs, and even set business hours. And because it is online, business owners can access it from virtually anywhere there is Internet connection.
The mobility advantage is not limited to business owners, but extends to their users as well. For one, instead of wired extensions, users can be assigned a virtual extension. Aside from not needing to install any cables and wires, these extensions can also be accessed from anywhere there is an Internet connection. A person can call another user as if they are within the same building, even if they are miles apart. Whether it’s through a one-on-one call or a conference call, having virtual extensions makes it easier for teams to collaborate despite the distance.
In addition to this, a lot of virtual office phone system providers like RingCentral have free apps that users can install on their smartphones and tablets. They allow users to make and receive calls using their business number, access voicemail, send and receive business SMS and Internet fax, and monitor call logs. It is like having your office phone right in your pocket.
The business landscape is changing and office telephony technology is catching up. Subscribe to RingCentral and get virtual office phones that are designed for modern businesses.
More than just a mobile virtual office phone
This virtual office phone not only makes your business more mobile, but also goes the extra mile to set itself apart from other phone solutions.
When you talk about RingCentral’s virtual office phones, people quickly think about how it connects multiple locations under one system and how it allows business owners and their employees to go after opportunities outside the office.
Indeed, these are all true. The service is hosted in the cloud, making it accessible from anywhere with an Internet connection. As a result, employees no longer have to be within the office premises to make full use of it, and business owners no longer have to install separate solutions for every office location.
However, if you thought that is all that RingCentral has to offer, you are mistaken. There is more to this phone suite than just a mobile solution.
A virtual office phone that offers more than just mobility
While RingCentral does make your business more mobile, there is more to it than just connecting multiple locations and users in and out of the office. With this business communication system, you get:
- Absolute control over how your business communicates. This phone service lets you access your account over an easy-to-use web interface. From your account, you are given absolute control over your virtual office phone system. You can easily add or delete virtual extensions. You can set departments, customize your greetings and hold-music/message, and even set your business hours so that the way the system handles incoming calls during your regular hours is different afterwards. For example, after business hours, you can set all calls to go directly to voicemail because there are no more employees to take the call.
- Access to smart integrations. RingCentral has facets of its system that work with other third party services. First, through FaxOut, users are able to send Internet faxes directly from third party cloud storage providers like Box, Dropbox, and Google Drive. Second is its seamless integration with the Salesforce CRM, which allows users to click to dial a new lead, work multiple call records in different browser tabs, and easily match incoming calls to existing contact records.
- Access to new innovative features. Aside from the staple tools like auto-attendant, call-forwarding, voicemail, and Internet fax, RingCentral also continues to invest heavily in research to add the best features in its virtual office phone solution. Some of the recent innovations rolled out by RingCentral include Presence, which allows users to see and set their own status, and Business SMS, which allows users to send SMS messages using their business number.
There are a lot of providers who offers mobility through their office telephony solutions but RingCentral goes the extra mile to give subscribers a virtual office phone that is more than just a mobile system.