RingCentral® for Microsoft Outlook®
Become even more productive with Microsoft Outlook. All your communication needs are now integrated with your most used application.
Benefits of RingCentral for Microsoft Outlook:
Microsoft Outlook is now your complete cloud-based business communications hub.
- Improve your productivity by minimizing the number of applications you use to get everyday tasks done: calling, texting, and setting up meetings.
- Reduce the complexity of managing your contacts list. With RingCentral and Outlook integrated, you can manage all your contacts on one searchable screen.
- See all your past communications such as calls, texts, faxes, and voicemails within Outlook.
Manage and track all business communications in one place.
- View your complete communications history—calls, texts, faxes, and voicemails—within Outlook.
- Schedule RingCentral meetings and audio conferences using Outlook.
- View all RingCentral and Outlook contacts on one easily searchable screen.
RingCentral for Microsoft Outlook FAQs:
How do I install RingCentral for Microsoft Outlook?
- Download and install RingCentral for Microsoft Outlook from the RingCentral App Gallery.
How does the RingCentral for Microsoft Outlook integration work?
- RingCentral directly integrates into Outlook. Easily access the dialpad within Outlook to make and receive calls. All you need is an internet connection. Or to place a call from within an email message or your contact list, simply click on a phone number anywhere it appears and RingCentral will connect the call.
What are the requirements for using RingCentral for Microsoft Outlook?
- RingCentral for Outlook is available for all RingCentral Office® customers. Outlook 2013 or later are supported. Windows® 7 (or later) operating systems are required.
- Hardware requirements:
Windows 7 or later
- 1 GHz (32-bit) or 2 GHz (64-bit) processor
- Minimum of 512 MB of memory
- 200 MB of hard drive space
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 or later