Initial calls, text and faxes to your contacts within Microsoft Outlook.
Consolidate voice, text and fax messages directly into Outlook
- Make calls, send faxes or text messages directly to your contacts within Microsoft Outlook.
- Share information by forwarding message attachments by email to clients or employees.
- Click to call numbers from your Outlook contact list, email signatures, Web pages, or documents.
Send faxes directly from any Microsoft Windows® application
- Simply choose RingCentral Internet Fax from your list of printers.
- Send fax documents by email— just attach docs to an email to the recipient’s 10-digit fax number @rcfax.com.
Automatically identify callers as Outlook contacts
- See and hear the names of Outlook contacts who call or fax when using RingCentral mobile apps or desktop apps.
- The Auto-Receptionist will read Outlook contact names before accepting calls.
- Choose to have the Auto-Receptionist bypass screening for Outlook contacts.
How do I install Microsoft Outlook integration?
- To get Microsoft Outlook integration, as well as integrated fax, download and install RingCentral for Desktop, a complete desktop solution for calls, faxes, texts, conferencing and online meetings.
What are the system requirements for installing Microsoft Outlook integration?
The system requirements for Microsoft Outlook integration are as follows:
- Windows 7 and 8
- 1 GHz (32-bit) or 2 GHz (64-bit) processor
- Minimum of 512 MB of memory
- 200 MB of hard drive space
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 or later
How can I dial my Outlook contacts from Outlook?
- By enabling the Outlook Integration from your RingCentral desktop app, a RingCentral add-on will appear on your Outlook menu. Simply click on an number within Outlook or click on the RingCentral tab to select your options (make a call, send a fax or initial a text message). It will automatically launch RingCentral for Windows to fulfill your selection.
Can I send faxes straight from Microsoft Office applications?
- Yes. Because RingCentral is integrated with Microsoft Office, you can send a fax directly from any Microsoft Office toolbar, such as Word or Excel in addition to Outlook.
How can I open my voicemail and faxes from Outlook?
- If someone dials your RingCentral number and leaves a voicemail or fax for you, you can open it from Outlook.
- Voicemail and faxes can be sent to you as email attachments in your Outlook inbox or to any email account you’re using.