August 22, 2017
Explore the Power of Connection at RingCentral’s Second Annual User Conference
Keynote speakers include Sal Khan of Khan Academy and Peter Guber of the Golden State Warriors
BELMONT, Calif. – August 22, 2017 - RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE:RNG), a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications and collaboration solutions, will be hosting its second annual user conference, ConnectCentral® 2017, taking place October 23-25 at the Westin St. Francis in San Francisco. As the industry’s premier cloud communications event, ConnectCentral will feature keynotes and sessions by thought leaders and experts who will share insights on advances in the communications and collaboration industry. Attendees will learn how they can empower their customers, partners, and employees to communicate and collaborate more effectively. Key event sponsors include Box, Google, Okta, ProsperWorks, Polycom® and Plantronics.
In addition, ConnectCentral 2017 will highlight real-life examples of organizations that have empowered their customers, partners, and employees with RingCentral solutions. Attendees will also get hands-on experience on the latest RingCentral cloud communications and collaboration solutions while networking with their peers. Highpoints of the conference agenda include:
- Keynotes from Business and Technology Innovators:
- Sal Khan, Founder and CEO of the not-for-profit Khan Academy
- Peter Guber, CEO, Mandalay Entertainment Group; Owner, Golden State Warriors; Owner, Los Angeles Dodgers
- Will Randolph, CIO of global humanitarian organization World Vision USA
- Vlad Shmunis, CEO, Founder, and Chairman of the Board, RingCentral
- David Sipes, Chief Operating Officer, RingCentral
- Kira Makagon, Executive Vice President of Innovation, RingCentral
- Industry Conversations: Sessions will provide attendees with actionable insights into how they can leverage cloud communications and collaboration solutions for their business. Organizations, such as Box, John Varvatos, Brinker International, Inc., Hortonworks, CRESA, Hawk Ridge Systems, and Carvana, will share their experiences on topics including:
- Migrating from Legacy to Cloud
- Analytics-Driven Customer Engagement
- Integrating Applications in Your Cloud Ecosystem
- What is Collaborative Communications, among others.
- Impact and Innovation Awards: At ConnectCentral 2017, RingCentral will present six awards to IT professionals, integration partners, and developers who have leveraged RingCentral solutions in innovative ways. Nominations can be submitted here.
- Preconference Session on Monday, October 23, 2017: At RingCentral University, IT administrators will walk away with a deeper understanding of how to maximize the value of RingCentral solutions. Broken out into two session tracks, the Level 1 session track is designed for RingCentral administrators who are new to the system or looking to increase their familiarity with the platform. The Level 2 session track will offer experienced administrators the opportunity to delve into detailed network troubleshooting techniques.
- Preconference Hackathon on October 21-22, 2017: Developers can build chatbots from scratch or port existing messaging bots, virtual assistant bots, customer service bots or e-commerce bots from other frameworks to the RingCentral Glip® bot framework. In addition, developers can connect bots to other AI-powered platforms, such as IBM Watson and Amazon Lex. Alternatively, developers can choose to build amazing customer experiences or power up web apps using the RingCentral voice, text, data, settings and fax APIs.
“At the heart of every business lies untapped potential, but it’s not data, apps, widgets, or servers,” said Riadh Dridi, chief marketing officer of RingCentral. “People are the real power behind a business, and when people put their minds together, the potential is limitless -- that’s the power of connection. ConnectCentral is a tremendous opportunity to hear how the latest advancements in communications and collaboration can help customers, partners, and teams tap into their full potential.”
For additional information and details, please visit: https://connectcentral.ringcentral.com/. Early Bird registration pricing is available through August 31.
Follow the conversation on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn with #ConnectCentral17!
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE:RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, RingCentral empowers today’s mobile and distributed workforce to communicate, collaborate, and connect from anywhere, on any device. RingCentral unifies voice, video, team messaging and collaboration, conferencing, online meetings, and integrated contact center solutions. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
©2017 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. RingCentral, ConnectCentral, RingCentral Glip, and the RingCentral logo are trademarks of RingCentral, Inc.
For additional information, please contact:
For additional information,