RingCentral Advances Enterprise Communication and Collaboration in Showcase of New Innovations at Enterprise Connect 2016
RingCentral Global Office™, Voice Enhanced Messaging, and New Integrations to be Unveiled at Enterprise Connect
What: Today’s workplace needs are evolving as businesses expand globally and workforces become more mobile and dispersed. RingCentral is addressing the growing demand in the workplace for seamless communications and collaboration experiences through a simple, integrated, cloud platform. This single platform extends globally and offers a comprehensive solution for uniting people across multiple offices, empowering them to communicate in any mode, from anywhere, on any device.
At Enterprise Connect 2016, RingCentral will showcase its products with the latest communication and collaboration capabilities to delight customers - including CIOs, IT administrators, end-users, and contact center managers. These include:
- Global Business Communications Made Simple - RingCentral will showcase Global Office™, a single cloud solution extended to support multinational enterprises. Launched two weeks ago, RingCentral Global Office™ has been adopted by more than 100 businesses looking for an efficient and simple way to support distributed offices and employees globally. Connecting workforces across multiple countries, RingCentral Global Office™ reduces complexity and high costs of maintaining multiple, legacy on-premise PBX systems with a single cloud solution. RingCentral customers simply add international geographies to their existing RingCentral Office® account, so employees abroad have a local, in-country experience while being globally connected together on a single communications solution.
- Teamwork Realized - Integrated with RingCentral Office®, Glip® team messaging and collaboration has experienced significant traction among RingCentral customers, with a 3x increase in usage since the company was acquired. Glip® features team messaging with file sharing, notes, task management, calendars - combined with RingCentral capabilities including click-to-call, corporate directory, conferencing and online meetings. At Enterprise Connect, RingCentral will unveil a new capability enabling end-users to escalate a messaging conversation to a voice call by leveraging the enterprise cloud phone system, company directory and WebRTC-enabled browsers. Currently in beta, this new capability allows users to experience real-time voice calls natively in the browser with a single click of a button, without the need for a separate application, making it a more streamlined and convenient experience.
- The Power of an Open Platform - RingCentral Connect Platform™ offers a set of tools and services to build, deploy, and manage custom application integrations using open APIs. The Connect Platform™ has surpassed the milestone of one million API requests per day, and saw an increase of more than 50 percent in API requests from third party developers in Q4 2015. Launching at Enterprise Connect, RingCentral is making WebRTC APIs available to third party developers in beta, opening up direct access to RingCentral’s voice services. RingCentral already offers integrations with leading cloud SaaS applications, such as Salesforce, Microsoft Office 365, and Google for Work, and new integrations include: Zapier, Gainsight, I Love Travel, and Sikka Software.
- The Connected Customer - RingCentral last year brought to market the extremely well-received RingCentral Contact Center™ product. The contact center solution is integrated with RingCentral Office®, enabling greater flexibility and speed to communicate between call center personnel and employees in the rest of the business. It also gives contact center agents the ability to engage customers through multiple channels including: voice, email, chat, and SMS.
In addition, RingCentral will participate in a variety of speaking sessions with its own experts during the Enterprise Connect conference. Sessions with RingCentral include:
- “Solving the Global Enterprise Communications Challenge” with Mitch Tarica, VP of Sales, March 8, 2016, 2:00 to 2:20 p.m. ET on the exhibit show floor
- “APIs in Action: Demos of Real-World UC Application Integrations” a panel with Daniel Heighton, RingCentral customer and lead developer for Construction Monitor, March 8, 2016, 1:30 to 2:15 p.m. ET
- “Are Mobile First Collaboration Platforms the Salvation of Mobile UC?” a panel with Peter Pezaris, VP of Applications, March 9, 2016, 8:00 to 8:45 a.m. ET
- “The Cloud & Your Costs: Understanding the Changing Business Model” a panel with David Sipes, Chief Revenue Officer, March 9, 2016, 8:00 to 8:45 a.m. ET
- “In Search of a Google Strategy for UC?” a panel with Marco Casalaina, VP of Integrations, March 9, 2016, 1:30 to 2:15 p.m. ET
Where & When: Enterprise Connect attendees in Orlando, Florida, at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Conference Center, March 7-10, 2016 can visit RingCentral at Booth #305.
For more information on RingCentral at Enterprise Connect or to book a meeting at the conference, email email@example.com.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud-based business communications and collaboration solutions. RingCentral’s cloud solution is easier to manage, and more flexible and cost-efficient than legacy on-premises communications systems. It meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces spanning SMB to Enterprises globally. RingCentral, Business Communications Made Simple. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif. RingCentral, the RingCentral logo, RingCentral Office, RingCentral Global Office, and the Connect Platform are trademarks of RingCentral, Inc.
For additional information,
Jennifer Dong 650-288-0485