February 2020 Release
Take a look at what’s new.
- Robocall warning is available on incoming calls.
- Users can now activate an account directly from the mobile app.
- Service portal has cascading menus and expandable column widths and table.
- New Cisco CP6821 and CP8851 phones are being offered.
- Make calls and start and join meetings with RingCentral for Microsoft Teams desktop and web apps.
- Click-to-dial, get caller-info screen pops and automatic call logging, and much more with RingCentral for SugarCRM, ServiceNow, and Zendesk integrations.
- Set meetings as recurring in RingCentral for Canvas.
- With this release, the Adoption & Usage report offers user-level data in a searchable, tabular form. The report can now also be downloaded.
- Under Live Reports, "ringing" status has been added to "Queue Monitor" and "Agents Count" widgets. This offers queue managers added granularity on each step of a call in a queue.
- International numbers for agent-assisted countries can now be purchased through the service portal, and call rates for local IVN and toll-free numbers are displayed.
- Lowered rates for select IVN price per minute (PPM).
- Local India conference numbers for RingCentral conferencing and meetings are now available.
Watch the February 2020 webinar
Our RingCentral University training team provides a more in-depth review of our recent updates and enhanced features.
For more detailed information on all our latest updates, check out the February 2020 release notes.