What is a Predictive Dialer?
Auto-Dialer Software for Efficient Predictive Dialing
Maximize agent productivity and minimize worries of idle time, answering machines, and time zone navigation with Engage Voice’s predictive auto dialer algorithm.
What is a predictive dialer?
What is the difference between a predictive dialer and an auto dialer?
An auto-dialer is a contact center tool that makes the agent's life easier by removing the need for manual dialing. It systematically dials phone numbers and connects the call to the agent if someone picks up their phone.
A predictive dialer, on the other hand, is a type of auto dialer that aims for a higher calling rate by trying to connect to as many customers as possible. It will do this by dialing multiple phone numbers at once then automatically connects answered calls to the next available agent.
Data-driven power dialer that promotes sales-driven success
How does a predictive dialer work?
free agents when the
connected to a real
predictive model in
(Again) and accomplishes
the business goal with
virtually zero idle time
- Pacing algorithm - How effective the predictive dialer software can be lies in its capacity to achieve a balance between the number of free agents and the number of outbound calls placed. Think of the pacing algorithm as a mathematical formula that helps the dialer predict the number of calls that should be placed and based on when the agents are available. Also, the pacing algorithm is adaptive, meaning that if many agents are available at one given time, the dialing increases and more calls are dialed, but if less agents are available, the dialing is slowed down, and less calls are dialed, to give time for the busy agents to finish their calls.
- Abandon Rate - While it’s important for the predictive dialing software to be aggressive in dialing numbers, it should also be precise. If too many calls are placed before agents become available, it will take too long before a potential customer is connected to a live agent, he or she might begin to hear long silence before the agent is connected, and will abandon the call. Call center managers should approach calling campaigns with the goal of minimizing the number of abandoned calls along with cutting back idle time among agents.
- Campaign management and call center size - Predictive dialers typically perform better with large campaigns, in which there’s bigger statistical data to learn from and more room for the prediction algorithm to improve.
- Agent awareness - Timing is everything in predictive dialing. That’s why the dialing software needs significant agent data and call details, such as the number of live and idle agents and the average call duration.
OUTPUT & OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY
Empower agents so they get more done
Make stronger connections
with automated dialers and blending in the background leading the way to live prospects and increased productivity
Count on 99.99% uptime
from dependable connections that don’t leave agents or customers hanging
Tailor campaigns to your goals
with rule-setting and data integration capabilities for establishing who you’re calling, when you’re calling, and how often
Arm agents with the information, tools, and guidance they need to own every moment
Keep agents well-informed
with quick access to customer information and seamless syncing between agent desktop and external applications
Focus on winning customers, not troubleshooting tech
with simplified, intuitive UI
Smooth out the sales process
with guided engagement flows that automatically adapt to each customer interaction
COACHING AND ANALYTICS
Never stop improving the way your business wins–and serves–customers
Boost agent performance
with real-time call center manager or supervisor coaching capabilities from Monitor, Chat Suggestions, and Barge-in
Understand where help is needed
with at-a-glance visibility of live reporting dashboards that analyze agent success
Improve quality assurance
with closed feedback loops from readily available automated call recordings
BUILT FOR TRUST
Create trust and promote positive customer engagements
Mind regulations as you go
with ManualDial, featuring TCPA risk mitigation-supporting tools, human intervention, and time zone conscious technology
Respect your customers
with seamless DNC list integration that lets customers opt out and helps agents stay aware of their choice
with around-the-clock reachability from real call back numbers, IVR, intelligent blending, and inbound routing
Predictive Dialer FAQs
What is the difference between predictive and progressive dialer?
Predictive dialers vs. progressive dialers
Outbound DialingDials numbers even before an agent becomes available
Call FrequencyPlaces multiple calls for each available agent
AlgorithmsUses pacing algorithm to determine availability of agent
Outbound DialingDials numbers only when an agent becomes available
Call FrequencyPlaces a call for each available agent
AlgorithmsDoesn’t use algorithm since dialing is done in real time
What is predictive dialer in a call center?
An efficient outbound call process
Not just for sales teams
Are predictive dialers illegal?
How much is auto dialer software?
What is the top predictive dialer software?
How much is a predictive dialing software?
Why get a cloud-hosted predictive dialer software?
- Voice broadcast - relays important messages to multiple customers simultaneously
- Answering machine detection - dialer allows agents to leave a message and move on to other clients
- Time zone awareness - delays calls until optimum answer times
- Local presence caller ID - improves answer rate
- CRM integration - enables seamless lead generation