TCPA Compliant Dialer
TCPA Compliance Supporting Dialing Tools
Trusted By Thriving Businesses Everywhere
Automated-dialing free zone to support your TCPA compliance strategy
How a TCPA dialer works
1. Take control of your TCPA compliance
Uses human intervention, risk management, and intelligent technology to help you manage TCPA compliance software across your contact centers
2. Streamline processes for better results
Improves productivity and operational efficiency for every agent and campaign
3. Utilize TCPA compliance software and resources
Offers full control and awareness of compliance and compliance-adherence tools
Arm agents with the information, tools, and guidance they need to own every moment
Keep agents well-informed
with quick access to customer information and seamless syncing between agent desktop and external applications
Focus on winning customers, not troubleshooting tech
with simplified, intuitive UI
Smooth out the sales process
with guided engagement flows that automatically adapt to each customer interaction
COACHING AND ANALYTICS
Never stop improving the way your business wins–and serves–customers
Boost agent performance
with real-time call center manager or supervisor coaching capabilities from Monitor, Chat Suggestions, and Barge-in
Understand where help is needed
with at-a-glance visibility of live reporting dashboards that analyze agent success
Improve quality assurance
with closed feedback loops from readily available call recordings
MAXIMIZE OUTPUT & OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY
Give agents the power to get more done
Make stronger connections
with automated dialers and blending in the background leading the way to live prospects and increased productivity
Count on 99.999% uptime
from dependable connections that don’t leave agents or customers hanging
Tailor campaigns to your goals
with rule-setting and data integration capabilities for establishing who you’re calling, when you’re calling, and how often
BUILT FOR TRUST
Create trust and promote positive customer engagements
Mind regulations as you go
with Safe Dial, featuring TCPA compliance-supporting tools, human intervention, and time zone conscious technology
Respect your customers
with seamless DNC list integration that lets customers opt out and helps agents stay aware of their choice
with around-the-clock reachability from real call back numbers, IVR, intelligent blending, and inbound routing
What is TCPA (Telephone Consumer Protection Act)?
TCPA Do not call registry
What is the National Do Not Call Registry?
TCPA compliant dialer
What is the definition of autodialer under the TCPA?
What does TCPA specifically prohibit?
- Consent does not survive when the telephone number is reassigned. You may still be in violation if the number called is reassigned or a wrong number.
- Consumers may revoke consent at any time through a reasonable way. It also means that your business has to provide consumers with a reasonable way to opt-out of their consent.
- Phone service companies can provide robocall blocking to consumers
- There are still instances where companies are allowed to automatically dial calls or where a dialer sends text messages to wireless phones even without consumer consent. This only applies to alerts and notifications about potential fraud or important reminders such as medication refills. Even then, companies still have to provide consumers with an option to opt-out of the notifications.
- Companies that use preview dialer may still be held liable if their contact center has the capacity to make automated calls and the consumer’s consent is not established.