Business SMS and MMS
Send professional text and multimedia messages to colleagues, clients, and departments from your business number.
Business SMS and MMS benefits:
Send unlimited texts.
- Use your one business number for voice, fax, text, and multimedia messages.
- Send and receive text messages with up to 1,000 characters to and from RingCentral extensions or 10-digit local numbers.
- Message colleagues, clients, and department groups. Recipients can reply via Business SMS, MMS, or their native SMS.
- Send and receive images, videos, and other multimedia files, viewing previews inline.
Business SMS and MMS works on your mobile devices and desktops.
- Text seamlessly across smartphones, tablets, and the RingCentral Phone™ desktop app.*
- Remove unwanted calls with number blocking and create a spam blacklist.
- Receive push and email notifications of incoming messages.
- Easily make a call, join a conference, or visit a website by tapping on detected phone numbers and URLs directly from text messages.
- Instantly join a conference call with one tap from a text message invitation; no need to enter a participant access code.
*Text to 911 is available for US Office customers only. Not all 911 service centers have capabilities to receive text messages. Check with your local service center for the services they cover.
- Available to US and Canada users only. International SMS rates apply.
- Use your existing numbers and devices to communicate and collaborate with international colleagues and clients.
- Send and receive SMS messages with up to 160 characters to/from international numbers in supported countries including:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- United Kingdom
Business SMS and MMS FAQs:
What kind of messages can I send and receive?
- Text-only messages and multimedia messages (MMS).
Is there any limitation on storing my text messages?
- Each user can store up to 5,000 text messages, including sent and received messages.
Can I send a group text?
- Yes. You can send an SMS text to multiple recipients within your company and view the conversation in the same thread. If you send a text message to a couple of recipients containing an external 10-digit number, your text message will be separate messages.
- Group MMS is not currently supported.
Can I send international MMS?
- No. This is currently not supported.
More Message features
Secure VoIP service