Being recognised as a Customers’ Choice in Gartner Peer Insights is an incredible honor for us at RingCentral,” said Anand Eswaran, president and chief operating officer at RingCentral. “Our customers are our North Star. Everything we do revolves around providing them with the best communications innovations so they can drive their businesses forward and empower their workforces to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues from anywhere.
Six months ago I made what I consider the smartest move in my career. After 33 years in technology and 12 years leading customer advocacy programs, I joined RingCentral. RingCentral is not only a highly respected leader in the Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) space for its message, video, and phone or MVP platform, but also for providing leading contact centre solutions. In addition, the positive and vibrant culture at RingCentral is a refreshing change and one that I am really enjoying.
I joined RingCentral, a six-time Leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for UCaaS, as head of customer advocacy in fall 2021 and have been thrilled to learn of so many positive customer stories from customers of all sizes, industries, use cases, and from everywhere around the globe.
Today, RingCentral was recognised as a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for UCaaS, which is based on feedback and ratings from end-user professionals who purchase, implement, and use the product. RingCentral received an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars, based on 126 reviews, as of 28 February 2021* and is the only vendor recognised as a Customers’ Choice for both large and mid-size enterprises.
The following are examples of RingCentral customer reviews from Gartner Peer Insights from the past 12 months:
- “RingCentral is a very complete platform that allows us to have an optimal and easy-to-use cloud communication system. It has really solved many connectivity problems and it has allowed us to improve communication between departments,” – Commercial Analyst in the Communications Industry
- “RingCentral offerings and support are exceptional. Overall the implementation of RingCentral solutions has turned out to be a saving grace during the challenging Covid period. In addition, their customer service and attention to clients’ needs are top-notch. I would definitely recommend,” – Manager IT Operations in the Healthcare Industry
- “RingCentral Is the best software for communications solutions. I strongly recommend it! In our company, we are using RingCentral for making overseas calls and texts, web meetings, and conference calls. It has a mobile-friendly feature and is very flexible to use anywhere,” – Manager in the Services Industry
- “Great vendor for a UCaaS solution – easy to use, implement, and maintain. RingCentral was professional from start to finish! We had dedicated teams for each phase of the project – i.e., IVR setup, QoS testing, porting of numbers and cutover, training, etc. Great vendor!” – CIO in the Manufacturing industry
It’s so fulfilling to work with RingCentral customers day in and day out. I get to learn so much about their own innovations and how they implement our technology to fit their needs. As Anand says, customers are our North Star, and receiving this recognition from Gartner is an advocacy leader’s dream. Thank you to all our customers for these great reviews and for your business!
Want to learn more:
- Check out more RingCentral reviews on Gartner Peer Insights
- See the press release
- Read our customer success stories
Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Unified Communications as a Service, Worldwide, Peer Contributors, 9 April, 2021. Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s Research & Advisory organisation and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Originally published 23 Apr, 2021