August 2, 2018
RingCentral to Host ConnectCentral 2018 User Conference in San Francisco
Keynote speakers include award-winning author Malcolm Gladwell and founder and CEO of Girls Who Code Reshma Saujani
BELMONT, Calif. — August 2, 2018 — RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE:RNG), a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications and collaboration solutions, will host its third annual user conference, ConnectCentral® 2018, on November 12–14 at the Westin St. Francis hotel in San Francisco. As the industry’s premier cloud communications event, ConnectCentral 2018 brings together thought leaders, IT professionals, and RingCentral experts to discuss how the cloud is revolutionizing the way we work. Anchored around the theme of “Unite,” ConnectCentral 2018 will showcase how a new generation of communications and collaboration technologies can unite people, ideas, and businesses globally like never before.
ConnectCentral 2018 will provide a unique opportunity to engage with thought leaders, peers, and RingCentral experts for deep learning, networking, and hands-on training. Conference agenda highlights include:
- Keynotes from business and technology innovators:
- Malcolm Gladwell, one of TIME Magazine’s 100 most influential people and the best-selling author of David & Goliath, What the Dog Saw, Outliers, Blink, and The Tipping Point
- Reshma Saujani, Founder and CEO of Girls Who Code and author
- Jacob Morgan, Futurist and three-time best-selling author
- Alan Lepofsky, Vice President and Principal Analyst, Constellation Research
- Vlad Shmunis, CEO, Founder, and Chairman of the Board, RingCentral
- Dave Sipes, COO, RingCentral
- Kira Makagon, EVP of Innovation, RingCentral
- Executive super session: This new session will feature industry changemakers and visionaries, discussing the latest technology trends in cloud, mobility, and artificial intelligence (AI).
- Technology sessions: Sessions will provide attendees with actionable insights into how they can leverage cloud communications and collaboration solutions for their businesses. Forward-thinking enterprises will share their experiences on topics, including:
- Connecting a globally distributed mobile workforce
- Reimagining customer service in the digital era
- Using analytics to improve IT service delivery
- Leveraging open platform integrations in a cloud-first enterprise
“We live in a digital age powered by the promise of greater connection. The answer isn’t more technology but smarter technology that provides richer and more intuitive communication experiences for every employee regardless of their location or device,” said Riadh Dridi, Chief Marketing Officer of RingCentral. “Only then can we truly ensure that every opinion, viewpoint, and idea are heard and shared—uniting people and businesses like never before.”
For more information and details on ConnectCentral 2018, please visit: connectcentral18.com. Summer Deal registration pricing of $399 is available through August 31.
Follow the conversation on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn with #ConnectCentral18.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE:RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, RingCentral empowers today’s mobile and distributed workforce to communicate, collaborate, and connect from anywhere, on any device. RingCentral unifies voice, video, team messaging and collaboration, conferencing, online meetings, and integrated contact center solutions. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
©2018 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. RingCentral, ConnectCentral, and the RingCentral logo are trademarks of RingCentral, Inc.
For additional information, please contact: