RingCentral for iPhone®, iPad®, and Apple Watch®
Take your phone system anywhere with integrated HD voice, fax, text, conferencing, online meetings,1 and team collaboration.
Benefits of the RingCentral for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch app:
Phone system management in the palm of your hand.
- Use a single business identity with one business number for calling, texting, and faxing.
- Manage your entire system of locations, departments, extensions, and direct numbers wherever you go.
- Grant permissions to users with role-based access in RingCentral phone systems.
Enjoy quality and a secure communications system.
- Make and receive VoIP calls over Wi-Fi, even while traveling internationally, or over 3G/4G without using your carrier minutes.2
- Increase communication efficiency with advanced call control for call flip, transfer, park, recording, and more.
- Reply with a predefined or personal text-to-speech message, or send callers to voicemail without interrupting the current call.
- Enjoy richer and clearer HD communications with advanced audio technology that automatically adapts bandwidth and reduces the conversation latency even in a poor network environment.3
- Prevent unauthorized interception of audio streams with secure voice.
- Never drop an important call with automatic call handoff.
Bring your own device (BYOD) to work.
- Access your voicemail, fax, and text messages while on the go. Never miss an important message.
- Connect with your global workforce and customers, any time, anywhere.
- 3D Touch support lets you interact with RingCentral app for initialing calls, text, and conferencing.4
- Get instant notification of incoming calls and messages on your Apple Watch app. Reply to the caller right from your wrist.
- Seamlessly integrate with your company directory. Call, text, or fax anytime within the mobile app.
- View your colleagues’ real-time phone presence status across devices.
- Safeguard your confidential business information. Easily add or remove users that have access to company data or customer contacts.
- Enable BYOD for all employees, reducing TCO for devices while improving employee productivity.
- Log in automatically with your corporate credentials, Single Sign-on.3 Reduce the need of managing multiple passwords.
- Through push notifications, users are notified of missed calls without having to open up the app.
- With iOS 10, users can easily answer incoming calls from the lock screen or while on an active call.
Collaborate with multipoint online meetings.1
- Host or attend video meetings anytime, anywhere, from your iPhone or iPad.
- Increase office collaboration with easy screen sharing from your iPad or iPhone.
- Hold interactive meetings with active spotlight speaker, integrated chat, and file share from cloud services like Box and Dropbox™.
- Integrate your favorite calendar with the RingCentral mobile app's Join Now. Simply tap to join a video conference or dial in without entering a meeting ID or access code.
Start audio conferences with just one tap.
- Set up and join conference calls anytime, anywhere.1
- Enjoy unlimited audio conference calling on your smart devices.
- Start conferences with just one tap using Join as Host, even when traveling internationally.
- Conveniently invite individuals through Business SMS or email.
- Instantly tap to connect to a conference call from Join Now calendar anywhere, anytime.
- Instantly join a conference call with one tap from an invitation, even without RingCentral mobile app installed on your iPhone.
- Page a group of contacts from your Favorites list without using complicated key codes.
Send and receive text messages on your business number.1
- With the industry’s first Business SMS service from RingCentral, you can send text messages from your official business number.
- Send unlimited text messages to anyone in the US and Canada for free.
- Message multiple recipients at once—clients, colleagues, even departments. View group messages in your text thread.
- Easily make a call, join a conference, or visit a website by tapping detected phone numbers and URLs directly from text messages.
- Quick text reply from the notification tray without launching the app.5
Fax files from anywhere.
- Improve productivity by sending, receiving, and forwarding faxes from anywhere.
- Fax multiple documents to multiple recipients at once.
- Easily send a fax from your smart device with a note, attachments, photos, or files from cloud storage (Box and Dropbox).
RingCentral for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch
Where can I download the RingCentral app for my iPhone and iPad?
- You can download the app here or go to the iTunes store. Simply enter RingCentral in the search field and choose Install when the app appears. The RingCentral mobile app is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, with iOS 7.0 or later. To use the Apple Watch app that pairs and syncs with iPhone, you need to have at least an iPhone 5 with iOS 9.1 or later.
What is VoIP for the RingCentral app?
- VoIP (voice over IP) allows the RingCentral app to make calls without using your carrier airtime minutes. The minutes will be counted on your RingCentral account. Just connect to Wi-Fi or 3G/4G data network and you’re all set. When you are overseas, VoIP connections let you avoid international roaming charges.2
How do I start video meetings?
- It’s simple. Just tap on the Meetings icon from the RingCentral app and start a meeting. Up to 50 people (Office Enterprise edition) can join your meeting and anyone can screen share content on mobile devices, including files from Box and Dropbox. Meetings is available on RingCentral Office® editions. See the Plans & Pricing page for details.
What call controls are available with the RingCentral app?
- You can mute or put a call on hold, transfer a call to anyone in your company or personal directories, flip a call to move the current call from one phone to another, place a call on park for someone, and also record any call.
How does “Tap to Join” work in my conference call invitation?
- In each conference call invitation, there is a direct link for iPhone. Simply tap the link to connect to a call without entering a participant code, even when no RingCentral app is installed.
1. Audio conferencing and online meetings are available for select RingCentral Office customers only.
2. VoIP calls made on the RingCentral service network may not be available in countries where VoIP services are prohibited.
3. Available only for RingCentral Office Premium and Enterprise plans. For advanced HD voice, minimum of iPhone 4 and iPad 2 are recommended.
4. Available for iPhone 6S and 6S Plus devices only.
5. Available for devices with iOS 9 or later.