cloud phone • Calling and Mobility
Give your company advanced online fax functionality with RingCentral internet fax service.
Benefits of internet faxing:
- Eliminate costly hardware and dedicated phone lines.
- All incoming faxes are managed in the online service, so you’ll never miss an important message.
- Senders never get a busy signal, even if you’re on the phone or receiving a fax transmission.
- Choose a toll-free or local number for sending and receiving faxes from around the world.
- Send a fax online, directly from your email. Just attach files, add a cover letter, and you're good to go.
- Attach files from your computer or from a cloud storage service (Box, Dropbox™, Google Drive™) and send a fax directly using FaxOut.
- Use your RingCentral for Desktop and mobile app to send faxes from your phone and computer.
- Preview and print faxes and design custom cover sheets—right from your computer.
- Transmit faxes securely over an encrypted internet connection.
- Store incoming faxes in a password protected online account.
- Fax to groups, block faxes without caller ID, specify different email and text values for each type of notification, and many more.
- Connect your existing fax machine to your RingCentral service with an analog adapter.
- Every extension can take voice calls and faxes; no need for a separate fax number.
- Even if you’re on the phone, you’ll still receive your fax messages.
- Messages are stored securely in your account, and can be delivered as email attachments.
- Get instant notifications by text message or email whenever a fax is received.
Internet fax FAQs:
- With RingCentral Internet Fax, you can send faxes to any fax machine within the country or overseas.
- Once you become a subscriber, a RingCentral fax icon will appear within your Windows® applications—such as Outlook, Word, etc.
- Documents will be converted to PDF files and sent to any fax machine with a local or international number.
- Download and install the free RingCentral for Desktop.
- Windows users can also benefit from the integration between Microsoft Outlook and RingCentral for Desktop to send faxes within Outlook.
- On Windows, integrated fax requires Windows 7.0 or later, Pentium or above processor or compatible, minimum of 1 GB of memory, and 300 MB of hard drive space.
- On the Mac, integrated fax requires Mac OS® 10.10 or later, Intel processor, 1 GB of memory, and 300 MB of hard drive space.
- RingCentral Internet Fax lets you block junk faxes as easily as you block junk email saving you time and printing costs.
- In your online account, you can create “groups” of contacts. When you receive a fax you can easily share it with your groups by sending a fax from your computer.
More Calling and Mobility features
Phones accessories, devices, and service