CLOUD PHONE • ADMINISTRATION
Benefits of RingCentral Direct Connect
- With RingCentral Direct Connect, your business can establish a private, dedicated connection to the RingCentral cloud so you can gain a higher level of quality and control over your communications network.
- Various Direct Connect options are provided to meet particular business needs, including single and multi-site connections.
- Communications is the heart of your business, so why not ensure that you have the best quality, security, and support you can get?
Direct Connect provides predictable and consistent quality of service because the data connection to the RingCentral cloud is dedicated to your business.
- Equinix Cloud Exchange Fabric™
- Console Connect
- Point-to-point Layer 2 connection
- San Jose, CA
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- Vienna, VA
- London, United Kingdom
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Zurich, Switzerland
Our RingCentral Network Operations Center (NOC) continuously monitors the health of your Direct Connect service and actively manages for stability to ensure your business has the maximum level of availability and quality.
Having your own connection to the cloud gives you the highest level of security and reliability. And with redundancy options, you get reliable uptime, even in the face of natural disasters or extreme weather. Two redundancy options are supported for Direct Connect:
- A simplex redundancy option with over-the-top failover
- A more advanced geo-redundancy option with failover to another Direct Connect link and optional additional over-the-top failover
Direct Connect FAQs:
- Direct Connect is available for all RingCentral MVP Ultimate™ editions. RingCentral will help you calculate your minimum bandwidth and recommend an optimal amount for each location. A capacity up to 10 Gbps can be provided for each RingCentral data center.
- You will still get one all-inclusive bill each month. Direct Connect is a line item on the bill.
- Direct Connect provides the ultimate in reliability and quality. You have two redundancy options, a basic redundancy and a more advanced geo-redundancy. Both ensure you get amazing uptime and quality, no matter what disasters may strike.