Establish a local presence in over 200 available area codes.
Versatile options for your RingCentral local numbers
- Select local numbers in any location and establish yourself as a local business.
- Route calls to your toll-free numbers anywhere, worldwide, such as your home, business, or smartphone.
- Display your RingCentral local number as your outbound Caller ID from any phone.
- Add direct dial numbers employees, departments, remote offices, and even dedicated fax numbers.
Use RingCentral local smart numbers for voice and fax
- You only need one number for voice and fax communication.
- Simply add your local phone number to your website and business cards as “Phone + Fax.”
- You’ll never miss a call or fax and your customers will never hear a busy signal, even if you’re on the phone or receiving a fax transmission.
How can I order my local number and when can I start using it? »
- During the sign up process, RingCentral will ask whether you want a local or toll-free number.
- Once the sign up process is complete, you can start using your new number right away.
- Every RingCentral subscriber can order additional numbers for multiple locations, all of which will be synchronized within their account.
Why get a local number as opposed to a toll-free number? »
- A local number gives a sense of being local to potential customers.
- Local customers also have the convenience of making a local call to reach you.
- For example, a real estate agent in the suburbs of Chicago with an 847 area code may want to advertise a phone number closer to central Chicago in the 312 area code.
- Phone calls to the 312 area code number can be forwarded to a cell phone, home phone, etc.
How can I instantly reply to voicemail using my phone and/or computer? »
- If someone leaves a voicemail for you, RingCentral can alert you via a text message on your cell phone.
- You can dial into your account and listen to your voicemail at any time.
- After you listen to your message, the Auto-Receptionist will ask you if you want to reply—if so, just press a number on your phone to automatically connect to the caller.
- You can also reply to callers from your computer.
- All calls and faxes are logged into your online account—and all phone numbers in your account are active links.
- Click on the link and you’ll activate RingOut click-to-call dialing.
- RingOut seamlessly connects you via the network phone you’re currently using, with VoIP service.
Can I get multiple local numbers from different parts of the country, even if I don’t have offices there? »
- Yes. You can order as many numbers with as many local area codes as you need.
What do you charge for local numbers? »
- Your plan includes one company-level fax number and one company-level main number which may be toll-free or local numbers.
- Each additional local number is only $4.99 a month and includes all of the same RingCentral features as your other RingCentral numbers.