Contact Center Services
This Service Attachment is a part of the Master Services Agreement (the “Agreement”) that includes the terms and conditions agreed by the Parties under which RingCentral will provide to the Customer the RingCentral Contact Center Services as described under the applicable Order Form.
In the event of any conflict between the provisions of the Agreement and the provisions of this Service Attachment, such provisions of this Service Attachment will prevail.
1. Service Overview
“RingCentral Contact Center Services” is a contact center solution consisting of inbound and outbound media routing, queuing, and distribution, and related services, applications, and features, whether included as part of a Subscription Package or ordered separately.
2. Billing and Payment
During the Ramp-Up Period, You shall be billed for the Usage and for the Contact Center Services based on the number of Seats and/or applicable licenses as they are actually activated on Your account. Notwithstanding the above, You shall not be billed for any Usage or Contact Center Services for Seats and/or applicable licenses activated solely for use by RingCentral or its subcontractors for the configuration and implementation of Your Contact Center Services.
B. Adding New Contact Center Contract Seats
You may add CC Contract Seats at any time either through a new Contact Center Services Order or a written amendment executed by You and RingCentral. The Contact Center Services fees related to these additional CC Contract Seats will be billed at the per Seat price set forth in the Contact Center Order form. For the avoidance of doubt, You will be required to pay for Contact Center Services fees related to these additional CC Contract Seats until the end of the Term.
C. Adding On-Demand Contact Center Seats
At any time, You may utilize additional Seats with your Contact Center Services on an as-needed basis (each, an “On-Demand CC Seat”). You will be billed for any Contact Center Services at the rate of the CC Contract Seat Price plus twenty dollars ($20) per month per Seat (the “On-Demand CC Price”) until You remove this On-Demand CC Seat from Your Contact Center Services subscription (which You may do at any time in your discretion). Contact Center Services fees for any On-Demand CC Seats will be charged for the full month, regardless of the number of days used. For each monthly billing period, You will be charged for the highest number of On-Demand CC Seats used within such billing period.
3. Contact Center Services, Settings, and Modifications
The settings and preferences for your Contact Center Services, including without limitation user rights, user skills, and permissions; routing, points of contact, scripts; registration Information; and activation of On-Demand CC Seats, among others, may be set and modified by those individuals whom You allow to have access to the web console (“Account Administrators”). The Customer acknowledges that the acts or omissions of the Account Administrators may result in additional charges or affect the Contact Center Services. The Customer will be solely responsible for the acts or omissions and the impact on billable amounts of the Account Administrators.
4. Use of Contact Center Services
You acknowledge and agree that all use of the Contact Center Services shall be subject to this Service Attachment and the Agreement, including without limitation the use policies and data privacy policies in Sections 5 and 9. You acknowledge and agree that You are fully responsible and liable for all use of the Contact Center Services, any software or hardware used in conjunction with the Contact Center Services, and any and all fees and charges that are incurred as a result of such use. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary stated in the Agreement, the use of the Contact Center Services shall be subject to the following terms:
a. NO 911 SERVICE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT 911 / EMERGENCY CALLS OR MESSAGES MAY NOT BE PLACED OR SENT THROUGH THE CONTACT CENTER SERVICES, AND NO 911 CALLING OR SMS OR OTHER MESSAGING SERVICE IS OFFERED OR PROVIDED WITH THE CONTACT CENTER SERVICES. YOU MUST MAKE AVAILABLE ALTERNATIVE ARRANGEMENTS TO PLACE 911 CALLS.
b. Customer 911 Notification Obligations. You represent, warrant, and covenant that: (i) You shall ensure that any person who might use the Contact Center Services or be present at the physical location where any the Contact Center Services might be accessed or used is fully informed and aware that he or she will not be able to place calls or send messages to 911 or other emergency response services through the Contact Center Services; and (ii) You shall provide all of the foregoing parties with an alternate method by which to place such calls and, as applicable, to send such messages.
5. Custom Storage Election
Customer may elect to include Custom Storage as part of their Contact Center Services, enabling Customer to store media files in their own S3 Bucket instead of the default Cloud Storage Bucket.
Custom Storage is subject to these limitations and conditions:
- These conditions apply at the Business Unit level with no tailored permissions applied to individuals or groups
- All recordings must be played directly on the RingCentral Contact Center platform
- A minimum of one RingCentral Contact Center Seat license must be retained at all times to access and play recordings from the S3 Bucket
- Files cannot be played directly from S3 Bucket
- There is no bulk export option for any recordings from S3 Bucket
- There are no custom file naming conventions
- All files are encrypted within the client provided S3 Bucket
- There is no error checking between RingCentral Contact Center and Amazon S3
- There is no defined timetable for Time to Live (TTL) at this time
- There is no migration of recordings from previous storage solutions to Custom Storage
- Encrypted files cannot be moved to another S3 Bucket
- Changes made to the S3 Bucket will disable the ability to listen to recordings through RingCentral Contact Center platform
- Custom Storage is deployable via template method only, and deviation from the deployed template is not supported. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Changing security profile and settings
- Changing any coding to target different Buckets
August 9, 2021