RingCentral Quality of Service Reports
Proactively monitor and troubleshoot call quality issues impacting your global users in real-time.
Benefits of Quality of Service Reports:
- Powerful dashboards with interactive run-time graphical representations for focused monitoring and investigation.
- Ability to pinpoint a particular concentration of problematic calls to identify patterns in quality degradation at the country, regional, and local levels.
- Easy-to-understand quality scores for media streams based on transport information, including jitter, latency, packet loss, and codecs.
- Tracking of quality trends down to the individual user and call level.
- Access to near real-time data allows you to proactively troubleshoot and correct quality issues before they become disruptive to your organization.
- Multidimensional filters provide you the flexibility to analyze performance and trends based on location, call volume, codecs, internet service providers, device types, and more.
- At-a-glance overview allows you to quickly identify any patterns in problematic calls for immediate isolation, troubleshooting, and resolution.
- Detailed information allows you to drill down and accurately address the root cause of any call quality issue.
RingCentral Quality of Service Reports - FAQs
Which Office Editions have Quality of Service Reports?
- This feature is available to RingCentral MVP Enterprise and Premium edition customers.
What type of reports can I generate for my account?
- You can create reports that provide a holistic overview of your call quality measured by location, VPN, date/time range, endpoint, codec, ISP, and more. You can also create reports that provide more detailed information at a per call or user level.
How is a call scored?
A call’s quality score is broken down into these major factors:
- Packet loss — occurs when one or more packets of data travelling across a network fail to reach their destination.
- Jitter — the variation in the arrival rate of packets at a destination.
- Latency — the time taken for a packet to get from one endpoint to another endpoint on the network.
What is the default time zone for Quality of Service report information?
- The time zone defaults to the logged in user’s local computer settings.
Can the Quality of Service data be exported?
- Quality of Service data extraction is not currently supported.
More Analytics features