Targeted reporting made simple with configurable, out-of-the-box KPIs and metrics. Set up automatic email alerts for essential reports.
Intuitive data layout for quick analysis of company-wide, department, or user-level usage and trends. Download and share reports for deeper analysis.
A single interface for monitoring all users, calls, meetings, devices, numbers, and queues, along with call quality scores and parameters.
Receive real-time notifications of any issues to easily and quickly resolve anything that could impact your company and users.
Adoption and Usage
- Have complete visibility into RingCentral usage and adoption across the organization.
- Evaluate how your employees use the RingCentral system to understand user trends, behaviors, and preferences better.
- Identify focus areas and run programs to get the most out of the RingCentral system.
- Set up automated monitoring of critical KPIs and parameters, such as call quality, device connectivity status, etc.
- Receive real-time alerts about issues. Troubleshoot faster by quickly drilling down to the problem directly from the alert notification.
- Proactively resolve problems before they impact users and dive into recurring issues for deeper analysis and investigation.
Quality of Service
- Access a real-time dashboard to proactively monitor call quality and reactively troubleshoot issues for all users worldwide.
- Pinpoint quality issues down to the exact location, ISP, network, and endpoint.
- Get easy-to-understand quality scores and underlying data including jitter, latency, packet loss, and codecs.
- View highly customizable, real-time dashboards for monitoring call queue and agent performance.
- Gain data and insights to improve customer experience.
- Understand queue patterns and trends for efficient staffing and SLA management.
- View easy-to-read dashboards, surfacing historical data and trends on call queues, users, and calls.
- Drill down to analyze queues, user performance, and call flows with visual call maps.
- Get 30+ pre-built KPIs and targeted filters for aiding corrective-course-of-action decisions.
Rooms and Devices
- Track online and offline devices globally and in real time.
- Gain visibility into device history and unprovisioned devices.
- Easily search and filter based on location/IP address, time, and device name.
- View all activities and monitor the performance of company numbers such as IVR, sales, customer service, marketing campaigns, and international numbers.
- Use this data to streamline workflows and maximize coverage for callers.
- Drill down to track success metrics or identify areas of improvement.
- Access account-wide live or past RingCentral MVP™ usage and quality data across users, locations, and devices.
- Better understand usage patterns and user preferences.
- Easily pinpoint problems and troubleshoot.
- Subscribe and receive daily, weekly, or monthly auto-generated Performance and Company Number email reports.
- Automate repetitive tasks by setting a convenient email delivery schedule.
- Share reports with others in the organization for easier collaboration, without having to give them administrative privileges.