This Service Attachment is a part of your Agreement with RingCentral, which includes the terms and conditions agreed by the Parties and under which RingCentral will provide the RingCentral Meetings Services to Customer.
1. Service Overview
RingCentral Meetings is an enterprise-class cloud-based video conferencing and collaboration service that includes screen and file sharing, text, and mobile applications.
RingCentral Meetings includes:
- video and audio conferencing, including screen sharing;
- Collaboration Tools, including team chat, file sharing, task management, and other tools.
RingCentral Meetings may be accessed from a variety of user End Points, including Desktop Applications, Web Clients, Mobile Applications, and Software Integrations.
2. Meetings Services Purchase Plans
RingCentral Meetings is made available in several pricing tiers, which are described more fully at
3. Voice Calling
A. External Calls
External calling is generally not available for Meetings End Users. Where External Calls to the PSTN are available for Meetings End Users (on Essentials and Advanced Tiers), such calling is available only for the purpose of adding participants to existing videoconferences.
911 Services are not available for Meetings End Users. Meetings End Users must have an alternative means for placing emergency calls available at all times.
Meetings does not support operator-assisted calling, 311, 511 and other N11 Calling. RingCentral does not support 0+ or operator assisted calling (including, without limitation, collect calls, third party billing calls, 900, or calling card calls).
4. RingCentral Meetings Free
Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement to the contrary:
- a) Certain features may require you to upgrade to a paid version of the Services to enable certain features or use them beyond a specified limited amount;
- b) RingCentral may change the features of the Services available to Meetings Free Customers at its sole discretion; and
- c) RingCentral may deactivate or delete the Accounts of Meetings Free Customers and any related data, information and files, and bar any further access to such data, information and files for any reason. Such action may include, among other things, eliminating access to Customer Content or data and/or discontinuing use of the Services or specific Service features without any liability. RingCentral may automatically delete Content of Meetings Free Customers after such Customers stop using the Service or to the extent Meetings Free Customers exceed a specified limited amount of storage space.
Terms used herein but not otherwise defined shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the Agreement. For purposes of this Service Attachment, the following terms have the meanings set forth below:
- 1. “Digital Line” means a phone number assigned to an End User or a specifically designated location (e.g., conference room) and the associated voice service for inbound and outbound calling that permits the End User generally to make and receive calls to and from the public switched telephone network as well as to and from other extensions within the same Account;
- 2. “End Point” means an application or device through which any End-User might access and/or use any of the Services, including without limitation IP Desk Phones, Desktop Clients, Web Clients, Mobile Applications, and Software Integrations.