RingCentral permits you to fill out and sign certain forms using this web site. This Federal E-Sign Disclosure and Consent describes RingCentral’s process so that you can decide whether you wish to continue with your request through our web site. Please read this page carefully and print a copy of this page for your records.
Electronic Signature and Electronic Delivery of Disclosures and Notices
By clicking in the box marked “I agree” at the bottom of this page, you consent to use electronic communications, electronic records, and electronic signatures rather than paper documents for the forms provided on this web site. Those forms include
- The Letter of Authorization permitting RingCentral to port your local or toll-free number;
- All service and transaction updates regarding the status of the porting process for your local number;
- Responses to communications from you;
- Other documents relating to the porting process; and
- All changes and updates to these disclosures, notices, and documents.
You understand that your electronic signature is legally binding, just as if you had signed a paper document. Your consent to use electronic signatures and documents applies only to materials related to your request for RingCentral to port your local or toll-free number.
Paper Signature and Paper Delivery of Disclosures and Notices
If you prefer to use paper signatures, you may instead print a copy of the Letter of Authorization on the next page, fill it out, and return it to us by mail or by facsimile. You understand that RingCentral will not begin to process your request until it receives the Letter of Authorization.
You have the right to receive a paper copy of the disclosures, notices, terms and conditions, and other communications described above. There is no cost to receive paper copies of any electronic records. If you wish to receive a paper copy, please send a request with your name, mailing address, daytime telephone number, and the document you wish to receive to one of the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll-free: 888-898-4591 (US) or 925-301-8209 (International)
- Mail: RingCentral, Inc.Attn: Legal Department
1400 Fashion Island Blvd, 7th floor
San Mateo, CA 94404, USA
In order to use electronic signatures and to receive electronic communications, you must have
- a personal computer or other device that can connect to the Internet;
- an e-mail address;
- a web browser;
- software that enables you to receive and view Portable Document Format (PDF)
files, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader (available for a free download at http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
Withdrawal of Electronic Acceptance of Disclosures and Notices
You may withdraw your consent to receive electronic communications at any time. If you wish to do so, please notify us at the addresses above and provide your name, mailing address, daytime telephone number, and a description of the type of transaction from which you are withdrawing your consent.