Meet RingCentral for Frontline Workers
Everything on one device
Connect desk-based and deskless staff
Seamlessly connect office and frontline teams on one solution for calling, video, and push to talk.
No more juggling multiple devices
Use our cloud walkie-talkie solution on your own smartphones, tablets, or rugged devices.
Stay heads up and hands free
Listen to critical voice messages in real-time while continuing to work with your hands.
Connect fast, achieve more
Broadcast to large and small groups
Enable auto-play on locked and unlocked devices to listen in for critical information while on shift.
Connect global workers and groups over mobile networks or Wi-Fi.
Reliable and persistent voice
Say goodbye to static, crosstalk and outside radio interferences. Enjoy 99.999% uptime delivered for 5+ years to keep your frontline teams connected.
RingCentral’s new solution for frontline workers, which includes push to talk capabilities, AI video meetings, and team messaging, is a unique differentiator when it comes to better connecting frontline and desk-based workers with simple and effective multi-channel communications.
So much more than a walkie-talkie
Elevate to video
Next-gen walkie-talkie with video camera-sharing, giving you ‘see what I see’ tools.
Share live footage
Share rear-view camera and annotate in real-time for context setting and troubleshooting.
AI-powered tools built in
Auto capture AI-generated video collaboration session notes to share out as tribal knowledge.
Administer in minutes
Works on any device
Compatible with iOS, Android, and multi-modal devices such as Zebra.
Add or remove users, create or manage channels on all devices instantly to ensure secure access.
Enterprise mobile device management*
Prevent data leakage and compromised devices in the field with integrated Microsoft inTune.
Built for essential workers
Push to Talk for Healthcare
Push to Talk for Retail
Push to Talk for Hospitality
Push to Talk for Manufacturing / Construction
Push to Talk for Emergency Services
Transform frontline experiences
Device and app fatigue
One app for walkie-talkie, calling, group messaging, and video camera sharing
Siloed desk-based and frontline workforces
Seamless collaboration across every part of your business
Manual security upgrades and device management
Built-in enterprise-grade security updates and device management5
Distracting and unclear communications
AI-powered noise reduction for clearer field communication; live transcription so you can read if extremely noisy
Voice and video collaboration in one app
AI transcribes and automatically generates notes of meeting recordings for future reference
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your frontline workers are required to carry multiple devices for their tasks. This causes device fatigue and slows workflows as these staff often need to use their hands for work on the job.
- Your frontline teams need to pause their workflows to answer calls or make/listen to announcements on paging devices or overhead speakers.
- Your staff need to get the attention of their teammates who are not physically or geographically close to them. Sometimes they need the attention of large groups to coordinate a task.
- Your office based staff need a way to communicate in real time to your frontline staff - not only through voice but ideally with other collaboration tools (video, group messaging) too.
- Your frontline teams are unable to communicate with each other in areas with limited radio signals.
- If your frontline teams are lifting something heavy in a warehouse, or on the go as a medical professional where time is of the essence, they need auto-play voice, so they can focus on the job at hand while listening.
- Emergency situations require cross–agency and–organisation coordination and communication. If your frontline teams operate in harsh environments where conditions may not always be optimal, such as hazardous and accident-prone areas to places that receive limited network frequency, this can result in life-threatening scenarios without smooth communication. Hence, it’s critical to have incoming audio messages to be auto-played on the default output source.
Important details and disclaimers
* Only available with Microsoft inTune