Forward calls with ease and flexibility—never miss calls while you travel.
Use Call Forwarding to receive your business calls on any device, in any location
- Forward calls automatically to multiple phone numbers, such as an office, home, or mobile phone.
- Configure your system to ring your selected numbers in simultaneous or sequential order.
- Define the number of times a phone rings before calls forward to another device.
How many numbers can I forward calls to?
- Call Forwarding lets you forward calls to as many as 10 numbers.
- You can have all phones ring at once or in a fixed order. For instance, if you forward calls to a sales team and one person doesn’t pick up, the call is automatically forwarded to the next person or department.
- You can change the numbers and the order of forwarding at any time through your online account.
- To temporarily forward your calls to a new number, you can activate Unconditional Call Forwarding for priority call forwarding by phone and enter the new number. This setting will temporarily bypass your standard settings.
- To switch back to your previous setting, simply choose another of your settings.
What will callers experience?
- Callers to your main number (and extension) will hear your professional business greeting and then the Auto-Receptionist will ask them to hold while locating you.
- If enabled, the Auto-Receptionist will ask the caller to state their name.
- You’ll hear the name by phone or, if you’re online, through your computer speakers.
Can I forward calls to international numbers?
- Yes. You can forward calls to any international number using our low international rates.