May 2020 Release
Take a look at what’s new.
- Privacy and security enhancements: Our security team works tirelessly to monitor new threats and employs world-class products and services in support of our efforts to continually improve our security posture. More.
- New RingCentral app is available to try through the web login.
- Robocall blocking ability on incoming calls has been added to previously available robocall warnings.
- RingCentral Meetings™ now supports multiple whiteboard pages, pre-meeting lobby, and poll report download.
- Avaya J139, J169, J179 phones are now available, and J159 and B199 will be added during Q2 2020.
- Slack integration offers the ability to make RingCentral phone calls in Slack.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 integration now supports Microsoft Channel Integration Framework, which allows use of RingCentral across all Dynamics 365 applications.
- G Suite Add-on integration has been unified, combining Google Calendar and Gmail applications into one add-on.
Watch the May 2020 webinar
Our RingCentral University training team provides a more in-depth review of our recent updates and enhanced features.
For more detailed information on all our latest updates, check out the May 2020 release notes.