Custom 800 Vanity Number for Your Business
Easy setup. No hardware required.
800 vanity phone numbers are a great addition to any business. They are more than a means for customers to reach you—they are an effective tool for your organization to appear more prominent and professional. You also give a succinct reflection of your branding and a brief overview of your products and services just by the digits and letters you choose for your 1-800 vanity numbers.
With RingCentral, you get to enjoy not only the wonderful features of top-quality messaging, video, and phone, but also the benefits of personalized 800 numbers. Making your business more memorable and easy to contact starts here.
How to get a custom 800 number with RingCentral
Ready to get a vanity toll-free number for your business? The process is a breeze! You can opt to add your custom vanity numbers from your RingCentral MVP online account or through the desktop and mobile apps.
Note that custom phone numbers for business are subject to availability. A one-time setup fee of $30 will be charged to your account, and a monthly recurring fee of $4.99 will be applied for the new number.
Adding a vanity number from your online account
- Go to My Settings in your online account.
- On the Home page, click Add Number under Phones Numbers. You can also go to Phone System > All Numbers and click Add Number.
- Choose a toll-free vanity number prefix from the drop-down box and enter any combination of letters, numbers, or wildcards. You may use the * (asterisk) as a wildcard when searching for available 800 vanity numbers. For example, if you want to include the word “ship”, search for “****-SHIP”.
Adding a vanity number from the mobile app
- Log onto your app as an Administrator.
- Tap on your Profile Picture.
- Choose Phone System.
- Tap Company Numbers and Info, then choose Add Number.
- Choose Vanity and use the search tool to view the vanity numbers available. You can also look for wildcards using an asterisk.
Benefits of Getting a Vanity Number 800 From RingCentral
What is RingCentral?
RingCentral is the best cloud communications solutions provider for companies of all sizes. Get a custom toll-free number of your choice, virtual PBX capabilities (including fax and SMS), video conferencing, team messaging, and more. Collaborate from anywhere, at any time, for a fraction of the cost of traditional business comms solutions.
“I chose RingCentral for the features, customer service, and ability to get more phone numbers and services. I get more for less.”
Customer Success TRUSTe
“Between increased functionality, user-level access, and the ability to manage the system from anywhere, we’re experiencing a 50% time savings.”