RingCentral for Salesforce Launches on Salesforce.com’s
AppExchange, the World's Leading Business Apps Marketplace
Salesforce integration with RingCentral cloud business communications solution improves sales productivity, customer service
RingCentral taps into the power of social and mobile cloud technologies to help businesses accelerate their customer company transformation
June 27, 2013 – RingCentral, Inc., a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions, today announced it has launched the RingCentral App for Salesforce on the AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways.
RingCentral’s cloud-based business phone system is designed for today’s businesses with mobile and dispersed workforces. It securely delivers quality voice, text and fax communications for businesses, regardless of size, locations, devices or budget. By integrating RingCentral with Salesforce, businesses can more effectively communicate with customers to provide productive sales support and service.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, the world’s leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps, the RingCentral App for Salesforce is now available on the AppExchange at www.appexchange.com.
Comments on the News
- “This integration will dramatically change how we consider using RingCentral going forward,” said John Whelan, VP of customer care for Rocket Lawyer, which uses RingCentral as the main phone system for 140 employees in its corporate office. “With Salesforce integration, I can now consider expanding RingCentral as the main phone system for our support organization.”
- “To thrive in this new mobile era, companies need to transform the way they keep mobile and remote employees connected to customers and colleagues,” said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president for ISV and Channel, salesforce.com. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform, RingCentral gives businesses a cloud phone solution that empowers employees, no matter where they work, to communicate more effectively using the latest mobile and cloud tools.”
- “With the new Salesforce integration, we’re building on our strategy to integrate with key enterprise cloud services to help businesses be more productive and provide better service,” said Kira Makagon, executive vice president of Innovation for RingCentral. “This integration gives companies, especially larger businesses, a better alternative to the inflexible hardware-based phone systems that don’t meet their new mobile and social communication needs.”
Connect in Entirely New Ways with Social and Mobile Cloud Technologies
Today’s businesses need an efficient and professional way to keep mobile and dispersed workforces connected to customers via a variety of devices and cloud solutions. RingCentral is meeting this need by integrating its cloud business communications solution with top enterprise cloud tools such as Salesforce. This integration is a key reason why businesses are switching out their legacy on-premise phone systems that don’t integrate with the latest mobile, social and cloud tools for a more flexible, cloud-based solution that’s designed to work the way businesses want to work today and in the future.
Product Key Features
By integrating with Salesforce, the RingCentral Office business phone solution helps sales and service organizations be more productive and provide better service by:
- Quickly identifying leads and customers before picking up the phone by automatically matching incoming calls with customer records;
- Easily clicking to dial contacts directly from within Salesforce, no longer wasting time manually punching in numbers on a desk phone;
- Accurately logging call notes directly into the solution while working multiple sessions without needing to recall conversations to log notes after the fact.
The RingCentral App for Salesforce is available for free to users with select editions of RingCentral Office and supports Salesforce Professional edition and above. For more information, go to http://www.ringcentral.com/office/features/salesforce-integration/overview.html.
RingCentral is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. The company provides flexible and cost-effective services that support distributed workforces, mobile employees and the proliferation of “bring-your-own” communications devices. RingCentral enables convenient and effective communications for businesses across all their locations, all employees, all the time, thus fostering a more productive and dynamic workforce. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, RingCentral is privately held with backing from Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, Cisco, Scale Ventures, and DAG Ventures. For more information on RingCentral products, call 1-877-268-2403 or by visit www.ringcentral.com.
About the AppExchange
The Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading business apps marketplace. With more than 1,800 partner apps and 1.7 million customer installs it is the most comprehensive source of social and mobile cloud apps for business. The Salesforce Platform is the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps, powering Salesforce CRM, and more than 3 million custom apps built by customers and partners. Apps built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com’s AppExchange.
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
For additional information,
Jennifer Dong 650-288-0485