RingCentral App for iPhone® and iPad®
Take your phone system anywhere with integrated voice, fax, text, conferencing, and HD video meetings.
Phone system management in the palm of your hand–now with phone presence
- Single business identity – use your one business number for calling, texting, and faxing.
- Manage your entire system of locations, departments, extensions, and direct numbers wherever you go.
- Reply with a pre-defined or personal text-to-speech message, or send callers to voicemail without interrupting the current call.
- Increase communication efficiency with advanced call control for call flip, transfer, park, recording, etc.
- View your colleagues' real-time phone presence status across devices.
- Make and receive VoIP calls over Wi-Fi, even while traveling internationally, or over 3G/4G without using your carrier minutes.
- Reduce dropping an important call. Utilize call handoff feature, which allows you to switch from using a data network to a carrier network during a call.
Bring your own device (BYOD) to work
- Company directory at your fingertips – call, text or fax anyone, anytime from your mobile app.
- Safeguard your confidential business information – easily add or remove users that have access to company data customer contacts.
- Enable BYOD for all employees, reducing TCO for devices while improving employee productivity.
Collaborate with multipoint HD video meetings
- Host or attend video meetings anytime, anywhere, from your iPhone or iPad.
- Increase office collaboration with easy screen sharing from your iPad or iPhone.
- Hold interactive meetings with active spotlight speaker, integrated chat, and file share from cloud services like Box and Dropbox™.
Start audio conferences with just one tap
- Set up and join conference calls anytime, anywhere*.
- Enjoy unlimited audio conference calling on your iPhone and iPad.
- Start conferences with just one tap using 'Join as Host', even when outside the U.S.
- Conveniently invite individuals through Business SMS or email.
- Instantly join a conference call with one tap from a text message invitation, without having to enter a participant access code.
Send and receive text messages on your business number*
- With the industry's first Business SMS service from RingCentral, you can send text messages from your official business number.
- Send unlimited text messages to anyone in the US and Canada for free.
- Message multiple recipients at once—clients, colleagues, even departments. View group messages in one text thread.
- Easily make a call, join a conference, or visit a website by tapping detected phone numbers and URLs directly from text messages.
Fax files from anywhere
- Improve productivity by having the power to send, receive, and forward faxes from anywhere.
- Fax multiple documents to multiple recipients at once.
- Easily send a fax from your iPhone or iPad with a note, attachments, photos, or files from cloud storage (Box and Dropbox).
Where can I download the RingCentral App for my iPhone and iPad?
- You can download the App here or go to iTunes store. Simply enter RingCentral on the search field and tap Install when the app appears. The RingCentral Mobile App is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with iOS 6.0 or later.**
What is VoIP for the RingCentral App?
- VoIP (Voice over IP) is the ability of the RingCentral App to make calls without using your carrier airtime minutes. The minutes will be counted on your RingCentral account. Just connect to Wi-Fi or 3G/4G data network and you're all set. When you are overseas, VoIP connections let you avoid international roaming charges.
How do I start video meetings?
- It's simple. Just tap on the Meetings icon from the RingCentral App, and choose to instantly start a meeting or schedule it. Up to 50 participants (Office Enterprise edition) can join your meeting and anyone can screen share content on mobile devices including files from Box and Dropbox. Meetings is available on all RingCentral Office editions in the US. See plans and pricing page for details.
What call controls are available with the RingCentral App?
- You can mute or put a call on hold, transfer a call to anyone in your company or personal directories, flip a call to move current call from one phone to another, place a call on park for someone, and also record any call.
How does "Tap to Join" work in my conferencing invitation?
- "Tap to Join" is available when your VoIP calling is enabled. It allows you to automatically join a meeting without entering a participant access code.
*For select RingCentral Office customers only.
** For devices without Wi-Fi or 3G/4G, RingOut will not be available.