RingCentral App for
iPhone® and iPad®
Take your phone system anywhere with integrated voice, fax, text, conferencing, and HD video meetings.
Phone system management in the palm of your hand–now with phone presence
- Single business identity – use your one business number for calling, texting, and faxing.
- Manage your entire system of locations, departments, extensions, and direct numbers wherever you go.
- Increase communication efficiency with advanced call control for call flip, transfer, park, recording, etc.
- View your colleagues’ real-time phone presence status across devices.
- Make and receive VoIP calls over Wi-Fi, even while traveling internationally, or over 3G/4G without using your carrier minutes.
Bring your own device (BYOD) to work
- Company directory at your fingertips – call, text or fax anyone, anytime from your mobile app.
- Safeguard your confidential business information – easily add or remove users that have access to company data customer contacts.
- Enable BYOD for all employees, reducing TCO for devices while improving employee productivity.
Collaborate with multipoint HD video meetings
- Host or attend video meetings anytime, anywhere, from your iPhone or iPad.
- Increase office collaboration with easy screen sharing from your iPad or iPhone.
- Hold interactive meetings with active spotlight speaker, integrated chat, and file share from cloud services like Box and Dropbox™.
Start audio conferences with just one click
- Set up and join conference calls anytime, anywhere*.
- Enjoy unlimited audio conference calling on your iPhone and iPad.
- Start conferences with just one tap using 'Join as Host', even when outside the U.S.
- Conveniently invite individuals through Business SMS or email.
Send and receive text messages on your business number*
- With the industry's first Business SMS service from RingCentral, you can send text messages from your official business number.
- Send unlimited text messages to anyone in the US and Canada for free.
- Message multiple recipients at once—clients, colleagues, even departments.
Fax files from anywhere
- Improve productivity by having the power to send, receive, and forward faxes from anywhere.
- Fax multiple documents to multiple recipients at once.
- Easily access files you want to fax on your iPhone and iPad – from email, local storage or use CloudFax™ to fax items in Dropbox.
Where can I download the RingCentral App for my iPhone and iPad?
- You can download the App here or go to iTunes store. Simply enter RingCentral on the search field and tap Install when the app appears.
What devices will the app work on?
- The RingCentral App is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch with iOS 6.0 or later.**
What is VoIP for the RingCentral App?
- VoIP (Voice over IP) is the ability of the RingCentral App to make calls without using your carrier airtime minutes. The minutes will be counted on your RingCentral account. Just connect to Wi-Fi or 3G/4G data network and you're all set. When you are overseas, VoIP connections let you avoid international roaming charges.
How do I start video meetings?
- It's simple. Just tap on the Meetings icon from main menu of the RingCentral App, and choose to instantly choose a meeting or schedule it. Up to 25 participants can join your meeting and anyone can screen share content on mobile devices including files from Box and Dropbox. This feature is available on our RingCentral Office Enterprise edition in the US.
What call controls are available with the RingCentral App?
- You can mute or put a call on hold, transfer a call to anyone in your company or personal directories, flip a call to move current call from one phone to another, place a call on park for someone, and also record any call.
What is CloudFax?
- RingCentral CloudFax™ enables you to fax files stored in cloud services such as Dropbox.
*For select RingCentral Office customers only.
** For devices without Wi-Fi or 3G/4G, RingOut will not be available.