Take your phone system anywhere with integrated voice, fax, text, conferencing, and HD video meetings.
Phone system management in the palm of your hand
- Single business identity – use your one business number for calling, texting, and faxing.
- Manage your entire system of locations, departments, extensions, and direct numbers wherever you go.
- Increase communication efficiency with advanced call control for call flip, transfer, park, recording, etc.
- Make and receive VoIP calls over Wi-Fi, even while traveling internationally, or over 3G/4G without using your carrier minutes.
Bring your own device (BYOD) to work
- Company directory at your fingertips – call, text or fax anyone, anytime from your mobile app.
- Safeguard your confidential business information – easily add or remove users that have access to company data customer contacts.
- Enable BYOD for all employees, reducing TCO for devices while improving employee productivity.
Collaborate with multipoint HD video meetings
- Host or attend video meetings anytime, anywhere, from your Android™ smartphone.
- Hold interactive meetings with active spotlight speaker, integrated chat, and file share from cloud services like Box and Dropbox™.
Start audio conferences with just one click
- Set up and join conference calls anytime, anywhere*.
- Enjoy unlimited audio conference calling on your Android phone.
- Start conferences with just one tap using 'Join as Host', even when outside the U.S.
- Conveniently invite individuals through Business SMS or email.
Send and receive text messages on your business number*
- With the industry's first Business SMS service from RingCentral, you can send text messages from your official business number.
- Send unlimited text messages to anyone in the US and Canada for free.
- Message multiple recipients at once—clients, colleagues, even departments.
Fax files from anywhere
- Improve productivity by having the power to send, receive, and forward faxes from anywhere.
- Fax multiple documents to multiple recipients at once.
- Easily access files you want to fax on your Android phone – from email, local storage or use CloudFax™ to fax items in Dropbox.
Where can I download the RingCentral App for Android?
- You can download the App here or go to Google Play. Simply enter RingCentral on the search field and tap Install when the app appears.
What devices will the app work on?
- The RingCentral App will work on Android versions 2.2 and higher.**
What is VoIP for Android phones?
- VoIP (Voice over IP) is the ability of the RingCentral Android App to make calls without using your carrier airtime minutes. The minutes will be counted on your RingCentral account. Just connect to Wi-Fi or 3G/4G data network and you're all set. When you are overseas, VoIP connections let you avoid international roaming charges.
How do I start video meetings?
- It’s simple. Just tap on Meetings from main menu of mobile app, and choose to instantly choose a meeting or schedule it. Up to 25 participants can join your meeting and anyone can screen share content on mobile devices including files from Box and Dropbox. This feature is available on our RingCentral Office Enterprise edition in the US.
What call controls are available with the App?
- You can mute or put a call on hold, transfer a call to anyone in your company, flip a call to move current call from one phone to another, place a call on park for someone, and also record any call.
How does 'Join as Host' work in Conferencing?
- ‘Join as Host’ enables the conference host to start the conference call with one tap, without a conference dial-in or access code. VoIP should be turned on for this feature to work.
What is CloudFax?
- RingCentral CloudFax™ enables you to fax files stored in cloud services such as Dropbox.
*For select RingCentral Office customers only.
** For devices without Wi-Fi or 3G/4G, RingOut will not be available.