HD Video Meetings™ Across Office Product Line
RingCentral Meetings™ Delivers Multi-Point HD Video and Web Conferencing To All Three Office Editions
San Mateo, Calif. – May 8, 2014 – RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG), a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions, today announced it will include RingCentral Meetings™, a multi-point HD video conferencing and web sharing app built for smartphones, tablets and computers, across all RingCentral Office Editions. Meetings™ is one of the first applications to offer mobile-centric, integrated video conferencing for businesses of all sizes.
RingCentral Meetings™ as part of RingCentral Office™ Enterprise Edition, was introduced in January 2014. With this month’s release, RingCentral Meetings will now be included in all RingCentral Office Editions: Standard, Premium and Enterprise, varying by the number of attendees. RingCentral continues to expand its unique all-inclusive pricing model and will make this available to all current and new Office customers.
Amy Lind, IDC research manager of Broadband, Enterprise Voice and IP Communications Services, and Unified Communications said, “RingCentral Office integrated solution, is device, location and network agnostic, enabling employees to efficiently communicate with customers, partners, suppliers and others wherever, whenever, and on any device they want.”
RingCentral is redefining what a business communications solution offers, going beyond traditional voice capabilities to deliver an integrated solution with HD video meetings, voice, text, fax, and audio conferencing for all RingCentral Office customers.
“We now offer Meetings across all our Office editions, enabling companies of all sizes to collaborate over HD video and web conference.” said David Berman, President of RingCentral. “In today’s dynamic work environment, with mobile employees and distributed workforces across locations, employees need to stay connected and collaborate in real-time to achieve optimal business results.”
RingCentral Meetings includes:
· Device Support: Use with iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, PCs and Macs.
· Multi-point HD Video Conferencing: Hold HD video conferences with up to 50 participants and active speaker spotlight.
· Interactive Screen Sharing: Share presentations, applications, content and websites.
· Mobile Device Sharing: From mobile devices share presentations or other documents from Box and Dropbox as well as websites and photos. Sharing from mobile devices also enables use of standard zoom and other touch gestures.
· Integrated Conferencing: Audio conferencing with standard phones and VoIP calling from any device.
· Meeting management: Meetings can be scheduled, started and managed from smartphones, tablets, PCs and Macs. Scheduling meetings is easy with Outlook, Google Calendar or iCalendar. Invite participants using SMS or email.
· Integrated Chat: During a meeting, anyone can initiate private or group chat from any device
· Recordings: Record meetings on desktop and playback or share recordings anytime
Availability & Pricing
RingCentral Meetings is included in all Office editions as part of its all-inclusive pricing model. Standard Edition can facilitate meetings of up to four people; Premium Edition of up to 25 people, and Enterprise Edition is now expanded to facilitate meetings of up to 50 people. RingCentral Meetings for Standard and Premium Editions for existing customers will be rolled out over the next few weeks. To learn more, go to: //www.ringcentral.com/office/how-it-works.html or watch a video here.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral’s cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense of on-premise hardware and software. RingCentral is headquartered in San Mateo, California.
RingCentral, the RingCentral logo, RingCentral Office and RingCentral Meetings are trademarks of RingCentral, Inc.
For additional information,
Jennifer Dong 650-288-0485