Customize your customer’s experience with pre-recorded music. It’s easy to add anything from classical to classic rock and keep your customers entertained while they wait. Simply add a pre-recorded .wav file, and it’ll be music to your callers’ ears.
Follow these steps:
1. In your RingCentral account, click the My Settings tab.
2. Click Music-On-Hold in the Call Settings menu on the left-hand side.
3. Click the New button corresponding to the music you want to update.
4. Enter a name for your music in the Name field.
5. If you’re using Internet Explorer, click Import. Browse your computer for the file you wish to import, and click Open to upload it. Click Play to review your greeting.
If you’re not using Internet Explorer, click Browse to look for the file you want to upload.
6. Click Submit to save your changes.
You’re done! Your new music-on-hold is all set.
Tip: For the best sound quality, the format must be either CCITT u-law (G711a), 8 kHz, 8 bit mono (recommended) or PCM 8 kHz, 16 bit mono.