Download RingCentral for iPhone version 2.0 (released September 23, 2010) and make VoIP calls over Wi-Fi!
Now you can:
• Use your iPhone with RingCentral without using carrier minutes.
• Make calls using your iPod Touch or iPad.
• Make local calls to the U.S. while traveling internationally.
To enable VoIP calling:
1. Download RingCentral for iPhone.
2. Install and start the app.
3. Tap the home icon in the lower left-hand corner.
4. Toggle on VoIP Calling.
The RingCentral app is a free download for all RingCentral subscribers. Get it now on iTunes.
Please note: VoIP calling is only available on U.S. iOS devices, and RingOut is not available for the iPod Touch or iPad. Metering for VoIP minutes is based on your RingCentral plan.
Originally published Oct 05, 2010, updated Aug 12, 2020