Almost everyone has at least one piece of hardware that drives them crazy. Whether it’s a temperamental router, a sluggish printer or a downright confusing PBX, hardware hassles happen to even the most tech-savvy of us. Do you have a particularly irritating piece of hardware? If so, we want you to tell us about it!
Today, we’re launching our No Hardware Video Contest and, by describing on video the one piece of hardware that drives you crazy, you can win a trip for two to Las Vegas!
Want to enter the No Hardware Video Contest? Here’s how!
• Create a one-to-two-minute video about the piece of hardware that drives you crazy. Be as creative as you like with your story, but make sure to describe how your piece of hardware affects you and your work.
• Post your video to your YouTube account and add the tag “RingCentral No Hardware” in the title and video tags. Videos must be posted before July 22, 2011 at 5:00pm Pacific Time (PT).
• Complete the No Hardware Video Contest Entry Form.
• Let us know! Post your video on our Facebook page or by tweeting us @RingCentral using hashtag #NoHardware.
• Let others know, too! Share your video on Twitter, Facebook or other social channels. RingCentral will select the Grand Prize winner and the two runners-up from the top 10 most-viewed videos, based on the number of views on each YouTube page.
• One Grand Prize winner will receive a 4-day trip to Las Vegas for two including airfare, 4-star hotel accommodations and a $500 LasVegas.com gift card. The second-place winner will receive $500 in cash and the third-place winner will receive $250 in cash. All contestants will receive a credit for a month off RingCentral service.
• The winners will be announced on July 27th, 2011 on RingCentral’s Facebook page and on the RingCentral Blog for Small Business.
• All U.S. residents, ages 21 and older, can enter.
Questions? Visit our No Hardware Contest FAQ page.
Originally published Jun 24, 2011, updated Aug 07, 2020